The Last Of Us Survival Edition available NOW at Amazon.com (OOS)

Wow, these are going fast (116). Probably leftovers from orders with payment issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one, thank you OP. Deleted my $48 original preorder of TLOU standard edition months ago at Newegg, but now that decision may not be so dumb with this special edition.

A little under 70 left when I checked out.

I have this edition and the Pandemic edition coming but I might return the Pandemic edition because the statue I don't think is worth about $100 more. I paid $177 at Gamestop after shipping and taxes were applied.

Thanks OP! Grabbed one.

Went to Best Buy earlier today and almost grabbed one, until the system won't allow the transaction to go throw, and one of the dudes opened up the bundle so he can scan the game... :censored:

I checked the site this morning and it was oos. Checked a few gamestops/Best Buy and none had it. Get home check amazon again but find one on gamestop locator. Drive 30 minutes to pick up a cancelled preorder and its in stock on Amazon when I get home. My mom laughed at me :(

Only 5 left! Hurry!

I got mine from Amazon (pre-ordered earlier) and they ship in a box with bubbles on the top of item. There is NO edge/corner protection. My box was shipping box was badly dinged but luckily, the item was not.

Haha, sucks for legacybush and Tenacious_C. Scalpers trying to get $140 for this should be banned from selling on Amazon.
These $80 copies are gonna be gone soon. I dont know how much the demand for it will be after but the hype around this game should sell it.

When I checked out a little while ago, it said ONLY 4 LEFT! I'm pretty sure it's just being dramatic...

No it's legit. Stock will fluctuate as people add inventory to their cart and go to checkout but don't follow through.

You can tell it's getting low on stock because it went from instock to instock but may take 1-2 days to process.

Pretty soon it will be OOS.

theyll get more, and ppl will sell them under 80 soon on ebay
Glad to see at least one CAG user lives up to his/her title.

crap i already bought a standard edition. just ordered this so i need to decide if i want to return it and wait a few days for the survival edition or just keep both and leave the survival edition sealed...

Dang, I was just too slow.  :fridge:

Thought about it too much, shoulda just pulled the trigger.

I tried but it wouldn't let me put it in my cart when it said that it would be back in-stock on the 18th. Oh wellz.

says available 6/18/13 but when I try to order I get an error message:

Important messages about items in your Cart:

We're sorry. The item The Last of Us - Survival Edition is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

What the deal? 
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00B3PEWQE/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

The Last of Us - Survival Edition
by Sony

Platform: PlayStation 3 | Rated: Rating Pending
[SIZE=x-small]5.0 out of 5 stars[/SIZE]  See all reviews (1 customer review)

Price:

$79.99 & FREE ShippingDetails

In stock on June 18, 2013.
Order it now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Pissed that I missed this.  I tried Best Buy earlier and they didn't have it.  Does Target and Walmart get this version too or will going there waste my time?

I picked mine up after I got off of work, and I love the matte finish on the steelbook. The comic is a nice bonus, but lorrrrddd, the artbook is phenomenal. I flipped through quick as I don't want anything at all spoiled, but it definitely is a $25 book, no doubt.

Pissed that I missed this. I tried Best Buy earlier and they didn't have it. Does Target and Walmart get this version too or will going there waste my time?
I would also like to know if Target or Walmart carried this Survival Edition. Thanks!

It is still possible to get it from Amazon. People are probably still having payment problems all the time (little wonder, considering how many people are living paycheck to paycheck on this forum), and those copies are getting released. You have to use something like FireFox's Check4Change and have it refresh like every 10 seconds.

It is still possible to get it from Amazon. People are probably still having payment problems all the time (little wonder, considering how many people are living paycheck to paycheck on this forum), and those copies are getting released. You have to use something like FireFox's Check4Change and have it refresh like every 10 seconds.

I wonder why AMZ had any come in stock for sale after months of no preorders being offered.

I wonder why AMZ had any come in stock for sale after months of no preorders being offered.
Did you not read what I wrote? Because people have payment problems, and those copies are being released back into inventory. Amazon, like most modern online retailers, has a real-time inventory management system.

I must of got lucky. I ordered mine from Amazon less than a month ago on May 21.

Pissed that I missed this. I tried Best Buy earlier and they didn't have it. Does Target and Walmart get this version too or will going there waste my time?
I would also like to know if Target or Walmart carried this Survival Edition. Thanks!
I was at WM and Target around 2-3PM CST (needed to pick up a "to play" copy) and neither had the Survival Edition. WM didn't even have the regular edition. Target got 10 shelf copies (meaning copies beyond their pre-orders) and had 3 left when I picked one up.

I went to my Target today looking for it and couldn't find it. I'm glad I didn't give up and buy the standard edition because I managed to snag one of these.

bread's done
Back