GGT 247 Got Impregnated By A Chryssalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnm Dawg will never die. Snipers always the last to die unless the commander is an asshole and puts them on the front lines where they don't belong

Why is luxuria playing tales of grace and not last of us?

Ouch! Krymner got sniped!

One of my GGT's had GGT in the middle and I thought it was awesome, it all depends on how it's used!

Not sure if you can get in now unless you find somebody giving their code away, you might have to wait for the open beta :(

Just lost Frost and Josh in mine. I quit out to reload in an attempt to save them and was surprised to find out there was no auto save. Now I have to start the whooooole thing over again. Goddammit.

You can turn on autosave in the options.

But it makes so many and I never used it that I kept it off.

GGT members die. Leda lives.

Such is the way of life.

You're just telling yourself that to make yourself feel better that you aren't in it!

But the main reason I want to try is just see how it controls/plays on the PS3. I probably won't put too much time into it since everything I do I will just have to do again if I buy it :p

Frosty, GUNNM, and Josh became snipers.

Hank is my only heavy dude.

Leda, Uraizen, and Zeki are assault.

You and Felix Delgado are support. I didn't change that other guys name cuz it was so awesome.

About an hour into The Last of Us. I'm loving it. Holy shit those first 15-20 minutes. 

Unless they improved the FFXIV beta, it's shit. I have an account registered for the PC version. I don't plan on playing it again, so if one of you wants to try it, I can try and find the info for you. 

I see I'm not part of your squad. I understand. I'd be way too OP. I'd perfect those aliens just as hard as I perfected you in P4A.

Last edited by a moderator:
MMO beta's are seldom worth it....
I don't think I have ever played a beta and then bought the game.
We did that with DC Universe, that's probably the only one. Wife's gotten back into a bit since it's gone F2P.

I rented Last of Us but probably will start it tomorrow, watching Hansel & Gretel atm, cheesy fun so far.

You're just telling yourself that to make yourself feel better that you aren't in it!

But the main reason I want to try is just see how it controls/plays on the PS3. I probably won't put too much time into it since everything I do I will just have to do again if I buy it :p
Yeah, you're probably right....

But I too am also interested in the control interface etc...

Hopefully they at least have an open stress test one weekend.

Sweet, thanks man. Find me some good loot in the meantime, and let us know if its worth the price.
I'll have some impressions down when I get some more playtime in, just made a character and moved around a bit so far. All I can really say is I already like how it feels better than FFXI at least, but I couldn't really get into that game (I did join in lateish and the quest system always felt weird to me).

The general movement controls kind of remind me of an Elder Scrolls game, ran around in first person for fun and Triangle jumps lol

I'll be starting Last of Us pretty soon after I finish up Remember Me (which I am actually enjoying, mostly for the fantastic characters, narrative and world).

Also, more than a page into this thread and no pictures of Leda?

I know huh.

11_smashbros04.jpg

Leda has nice everything.

Except a boyfriend.

GGs Joel! I loved talking to you and Luxuria tonight. Just me, you, and Luxuria. Luxuria was also there. Joel was there, but I want to put an emphasis that Luxuria was also there for anyone that would care that he was there talking to me, cuz he was.

GGS, Indigninja! Loved playing with you and talking to you and Lux! <3

So, I got on Facebook after Skype and I had like, 6 friends share this pic with me.

So, I was wondering. What do the more computer savvy members of the GGT think of this? Does it seem plausible? I'd actually heard rumors MS wasn't actually running any of the games off of the Xbone at all during E3, but I figured they were just rumors till I saw these pics.
I think it could be alot of things. Most likely something about dev kits/rigs (the OS does run windows on top of the hypervisor). In reality I think any of the realistic things that it could be are a lot less interesting than the internet would like.

We'll probably be able to summon NPC's as well shouldn't be too bad.
Maybe the summoning will work more consistently this time too.

You and Felix Delgado are support. I didn't change that other guys name cuz it was so awesome.
In my game, I gave everyone names before they got assigned to classes. So here's where everyone ended up:

Frosty, Mikey, and Indignate were snipers.

Hank, Uraizen, Joel, and BlueScrote were heavies.

JSP was a support.

Icebeast and The Crotch were Assault.

Whoknows and J-cart died before getting assigned a class.

I'm probably forgetting someone.

Maybe I'll start a new game soon and see where you all end up.

In my game, I gave everyone names before they got assigned to classes. So here's where everyone ended up:

Frosty, Mikey, and Indignate were snipers.

Hank, Uraizen, Joel, and BlueScrote were heavies.

JSP was a support.

Icebeast and The Crotch were Assault.

Whoknows and J-cart died before getting assigned a class.

I'm probably forgetting someone.

Maybe I'll start a new game soon and see where you all end up.
Whoknows and Jake Hart also died in mine before getting classes. So far, the most consistent things about my two playthroughs are that Frosty is a Shotgunner and you are Support Medic.

Loving The Last of Us from the little I got to play last night--90 minutes or so.  Actually, played through most of that twice as I was stuck (couldn't find a key--think it was  glitch as it was readily apparent the 2nd time around) and my girlfriend came over so I figured I'd just start again from the beginning as she loves zombie stuff.

Opening is great, and I'm enjoying the gameplay so far.  Basically Uncharted with more focus on stealth as Ammo is more limited.  Some nice interplay with the AI partner out of the blue sometimes--like throw a bottle or brick and stun an enemy and they'll shoot and kill them if they're nearby etc.

Looking forward to dumping some more time into it, though won't be able to play today.  Also can't do much with the Bug Off in Animal Crossing--got a couple prizes this morning for getting first place, but didn't get an 80pt plus bug yet for the special prize and doubt I'll be able to play more before it ends this evening.

Done with Remember Me. Great story, great characters, great voice acting, great score, great Cyberpunk atmosphere, but just normal, generic gameplay/platforming. I think a little exploration and open-worldness could have paid great dividends for the game. I'd certainly like to see a sequel someday with more refined combat.

Time to start The Last of Us!

I started dmc and was actually enjoying it a lot more than I expected because of all of the silliness, then I had the game crash twice at loading screens. I thought it may just be my PS3 so I tried it on my brothers' system and nope. Still crashed twice. Now my mood is ruined and I don't want to play it much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back