* * - - - 5 votes

GGT 247 Got Impregnated By A Chryssalid

#31 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

Oh shit, bosses in Dark Souls II can summon black phantoms.

Fuuuuuuuuu~

#32 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

We'll probably be able to summon NPC's as well shouldn't be too bad.

#33 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

I'll be starting Last of Us pretty soon after I finish up Remember Me (which I am actually enjoying, mostly for the fantastic characters, narrative and world).

Also, more than a page into this thread and no pictures of Leda?

#34 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

I know huh.

11_smashbros04.jpg

#35 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

I LIED

#36 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:32 AM

#37 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

#38 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

BMvN6KyCAAA2Whe.jpg

#39 dot  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:40 AM

Leda has nice hair.

#40 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

Leda has nice everything.

Except a boyfriend.

GGs Joel! I loved talking to you and Luxuria tonight. Just me, you, and Luxuria. Luxuria was also there. Joel was there, but I want to put an emphasis that Luxuria was also there for anyone that would care that he was there talking to me, cuz he was.

#41 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

GGS, Indigninja! Loved playing with you and talking to you and Lux! <3

So, I got on Facebook after Skype and I had like, 6 friends share this pic with me.

1008387_644518488910287_1932239473_o_zps

So, I was wondering. What do the more computer savvy members of the GGT think of this? Does it seem plausible? I'd actually heard rumors MS wasn't actually running any of the games off of the Xbone at all during E3, but I figured they were just rumors till I saw these pics.

#42 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

So, I got on Facebook after Skype and I had like, 6 friends share this pic with me.

So, I was wondering. What do the more computer savvy members of the GGT think of this? Does it seem plausible? I'd actually heard rumors MS wasn't actually running any of the games off of the Xbone at all during E3, but I figured they were just rumors till I saw these pics.

I think it could be alot of things.  Most likely something about dev kits/rigs (the OS does run windows on top of the hypervisor).  In reality I think any of the realistic things that it could be are a lot less interesting than the internet would like.

We'll probably be able to summon NPC's as well shouldn't be too bad.

Maybe the summoning will work more consistently this time too.

#43 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

How so? I had no problem summoning NPC's most of them had certain requirements for them to work.

#44 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

Frosty, GUNNM, and Josh became snipers.

Hank is my only heavy dude.

Leda, Uraizen, and Zeki are assault.

You and Felix Delgado are support. I didn't change that other guys name cuz it was so awesome.

In my game, I gave everyone names before they got assigned to classes. So here's where everyone ended up:

Frosty, Mikey, and Indignate were snipers.

Hank, Uraizen, Joel, and BlueScrote were heavies.

JSP was a support.

Icebeast and The Crotch were Assault.

Whoknows and J-cart died before getting assigned a class.

I'm probably forgetting someone.

Maybe I'll start a new game soon and see where you all end up.

#45 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

Superman getting bad reviews =[

#46 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

You and Felix Delgado are support. I didn't change that other guys name cuz it was so awesome.

In my game, I gave everyone names before they got assigned to classes. So here's where everyone ended up:

Frosty, Mikey, and Indignate were snipers.

Hank, Uraizen, Joel, and BlueScrote were heavies.

JSP was a support.

Whoknows and J-cart died before getting assigned a class.

I'm probably forgetting someone.

Maybe I'll start a new game soon and see where you all end up.

Whoknows and Jake Hart also died in mine before getting classes. So far, the most consistent things about my two playthroughs are that Frosty is a Shotgunner and you are Support Medic.

#47 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

Loving The Last of Us from the little I got to play last night--90 minutes or so.  Actually, played through most of that twice as I was stuck (couldn't find a key--think it was  glitch as it was readily apparent the 2nd time around) and my girlfriend came over so I figured I'd just start again from the beginning as she loves zombie stuff.

Opening is great, and I'm enjoying the gameplay so far.  Basically Uncharted with more focus on stealth as Ammo is more limited.  Some nice interplay with the AI partner out of the blue sometimes--like throw a bottle or brick and stun an enemy and they'll shoot and kill them if they're nearby etc.

Looking forward to dumping some more time into it, though won't be able to play today.  Also can't do much with the Bug Off in Animal Crossing--got a couple prizes this morning for getting first place, but didn't get an 80pt plus bug yet for the special prize and doubt I'll be able to play more before it ends this evening.

#48 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

Done with Remember Me. Great story, great characters, great voice acting, great score, great Cyberpunk atmosphere, but just normal, generic gameplay/platforming. I think a little exploration and open-worldness could have paid great dividends for the game. I'd certainly like to see a sequel someday with more refined combat.

Time to start The Last of Us!

#49 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

I started dmc and was actually enjoying it a lot more than I expected because of all of the silliness, then I had the game crash twice at loading screens. I thought it may just be my PS3 so I tried it on my brothers' system and nope. Still crashed twice. Now my mood is ruined and I don't want to play it much anymore.

#50 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

How so? I had no problem summoning NPC's most of them had certain requirements for them to work.

I meant summoning PCs.  I just did not have good luck with it.

#51 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

BACK TO X-COM! Wooooo! Frosty "Death" McFrosterson, Carl "Socks" Davis, Josh "Prophet" Vaguelyforeign, and Hank "Arcade" Shearer, ftw.

#52 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Done with Remember Me. Great story, great characters, great voice acting, great score, great Cyberpunk atmosphere, but just normal, generic gameplay/platforming. I think a little exploration and open-worldness could have paid great dividends for the game. I'd certainly like to see a sequel someday with more refined combat.

Time to start The Last of Us!

It looked so bad. Still wating for last of us to come to my house. :(

I meant summoning PCs.  I just did not have good luck with it.

Yeah its also annoying when you get invaded. I dashboard so quick Fuck em.

Where's frosty I wanna discuss god of war ascension

Fuck you dr wily!

11_smashbros05.jpg

#53 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5154 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

Funny, in my roommate's playthrough where he puts me in I always turn out a support which we both think is funny since in both DotA2 and League of Legends that is mainly the types of characters I prefer to play, haha. But I'm not going to complaint with Assault, fits the type of character I played in the Mass Effect series.

#54 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14974 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

I'm about five hours into the last of us and I don't understand why this movie is so long or insists on me picking up a controller.  Whatever happened to just watching a movie?

#55 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7598 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

I got to start doing that Bug Off on AC, haven't gotten around to playing it yet today! I also got to level 6 so far in Final Fantasy XIV and outside of a few small controller issues that can be fixed I am actually enjoying it quite a bit so far, definitely going to do more today!

I think it could be alot of things.  Most likely something about dev kits/rigs (the OS does run windows on top of the hypervisor).  In reality I think any of the realistic things that it could be are a lot less interesting than the internet would like.

Good to see this pointed out here, some people are really making it a lot bigger of a deal then it (probably) is, since as he said they are technically using the Windows OS anyways, I think a lot of the talk you hear is just from fanboys/bandwagoners who are going to trash talk the Xbox One any chance they get. And in this situation it's just people going crazy over what are probably as BlueScrote pointed out being used as dev kits since they obviously want their games looking/running the best they can at E3.

#56 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17432 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Would be awesome if I could run XBone games on my PC. 

#57 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

You can its called GFWL

#58 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

Same. By the by, remember how you use to be the worst sniper?

Totally the best sniper now.

Superman getting bad reviews =[

But whoknows gave it a review of "it's good."

#59 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Stop breaking the forum indidawg.

#60 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14974 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

We lost =(

6R60IMe.jpg