The "You Had Your Chance" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fanskad']Sorry. I thought you had an old one to pull up.

And, First Post.[/QUOTE]

Is there one? I didn't know. If someone can find it, lemme know and I'll put this one to pasture.

I thought there would be another mod fight and that the earlier thread would be unlocked and relocked multiple times before finally getting completely locked :)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I thought there was another that was lock'd that you were unlock'ing.[/QUOTE]

Like I said before: I have no knowledge of it. So if it does exist, someone find it and let me know.

[quote name='Ledhed']I closed the other one over five minutes ago.

Christ you people are lazy...[/QUOTE]

I was having yummy sheet cake, otherwise I would've locked the old one and done something with the new one. Damned hyperactive slackers. :roll:

[quote name='JSweeney']I thought there would be another mod fight and that the earlier thread would be unlocked and relocked multiple times before finally getting completely locked :)[/QUOTE]

Fight? Sheesh, I put in one last post in my OTT that had other mods "last post"-ing one another. You'd swear they were trying to out-do one another for Kayden's GF. :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']i always miss the first post evar[/QUOTE]

You work, as do I. So, we don't get first post. :cry: Unless it's our own OTT, of course. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']I was having yummy sheet cake, otherwise I would've locked the old one and done something with the new one. Damned hyperactive slackers. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I was going to create one, but i had too much trouble making a cool name. So i said fuck it, then listened to some Black Sabbath

[quote name='shrike4242']And you know the routine, Trakan. Friend invite to me. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Will do. Gonna set it up now.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']...So i said fuck it, then listened to some Black Sabbath[/QUOTE]

I want to put that quote on a poster and adorn my wall with it.

But I won't, because that would take time and effort.

I wanna get seven kids together so we can all wear shirts with letters on them--
F
U
C
K
Y
O
U and then walk around together and then if someone gets mad claim it was a coincidence

[quote name='evilmregg']I want to shoot every panda bear that won't fuck to save its species.[/QUOTE]

Must violence always be the answer? How about providing said pandas with some sex education instead? :D Maybe one or two of them will get the right idea from this and move forward.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Must violence always be the answer? How about providing said pandas with some sex education instead? :D Maybe one or two of them will get the right idea from this and move forward.[/QUOTE]
i was reminded, upon hearing this, of the Family Guy episode "Running Mates", where peter spices up the sex ed class by Schoolhouse Rocking the crap out of it

[quote name='Trakan']Friend requests sent to Led, z, and shrike. :)[/QUOTE]
I'll accept it as soon as I get on Live later tonight.

Just found out my dad is technically a 9/11 survivor, any one who was there that day is one and he was there 2 hrs before the planes hit.

[quote name='Trakan']Friend requests sent to Led, z, and shrike. :)[/QUOTE]

:bouncy: Have you tried the new maps yet?

And also, whooooooooo, aced my English final, which means this semester is finished. And I'm off of work until next Friday. :cool:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Simmer down He-Man[/QUOTE]

It's the first time I've had anything faster than 56k. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']:bouncy: Have you tried the new maps yet?

And also, whooooooooo, aced my English final, which means this semester is finished. And I'm off of work until next Friday. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Warlock and Turf, yes. The other two I haven't yet. Played 3 Rumble Pits, lost 1.

[quote name='smalien1']Just found out my dad is technically a 9/11 survivor, any one who was there that day is one and he was there 2 hrs before the planes hit.[/QUOTE]

My uncle was one of the firefighters. I remember going to the funeral for one of his friends/coworkers who was never found.

The real bitch of it: my uncle's B-day is, you guessed it, 9-11.

[quote name='smalien1']Just found out my dad is technically a 9/11 survivor, any one who was there that day is one and he was there 2 hrs before the planes hit.[/QUOTE]
he didnt survive the actual incident though, the people who did faced life threatening fear, and things that scarred them for life. It would be an injustice to the actual survivors, to proclaim youself one if your life wasnt in danger

[quote name='Ozzkev55']he didnt survive the actual incident though, the people who did faced life threatening fear, and things that scarred them for life. It would be an injustice to the actual survivors, to proclaim youself one if your life wasnt in danger[/QUOTE]

I gotta agree with Ozz here; it's as though you're saying that there's some kind of pride to it. It's like wearing a "I survived 9-11" t-shirt; regardless of whether you really did, you shouldn't be calling light to it as though it's some sort of achievement.

I just saw something that said that people who were there that day were considered survivors, and remembered my Dad had been there but it would be really wrong to reap the benefits.

[quote name='shrike4242']Fight? Sheesh, I put in one last post in my OTT that had other mods "last post"-ing one another. You'd swear they were trying to out-do one another for Kayden's GF. :D[/QUOTE]

Well, Kayden does seem to go out of town a lot :lol:

Oh, wait. FOR Kayden's girlfriend... not TO BE Kayden's girlfriend. :twisted:

[quote name='whoknows']Someday, I'd like to win an award.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can't have mine. It's not often you win one for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence.

[quote name='jmcc']Well, you can't have mine. It's not often you win one for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence.[/QUOTE]

Fine, I'll just run out to Wal-Mart and buy one. Wal-Mart has everything these days. I can even buy myself a trophy.

[quote name='Ledhed']I gotta agree with Ozz here; it's as though you're saying that there's some kind of pride to it. It's like wearing a "I survived 9-11" t-shirt; regardless of whether you really did, you shouldn't be calling light to it as though it's some sort of achievement.[/QUOTE]

I'm in agreement here as well.

The only difference between someone who survived and who didn't might have been because of bad traffic. Flukes in timing don't equate to survival in my book.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, Kayden does seem to go out of town a lot :lol:

Oh, wait. FOR Kayden's girlfriend... not TO BE Kayden's girlfriend. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Considering the company in question, which was Led, punq, Casey and Sneaky, would any of them want to be considered to be Kayden's GF? :rofl:

[quote name='whoknows']Fine, I'll just run out to Wal-Mart and buy one. Wal-Mart has everything these days. I can even buy myself a trophy.[/QUOTE]

trophy.gif

[quote name='whoknows']Someday, I'd like to win an award.[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow is another day to win my A-Hole of the Day Award. So give it your all and go and do something stupid.

[quote name='fanskad']The taunting was cool. If only he had done some crime worth being proud of.

Ah well.[/QUOTE]
I say they take all his money, and ship him to amish country, to be the bitch boy of the good folk weve come to known as the amish.

You can actually buy trophies at Walmart (or Target at least) I needed one to give to my 3 yr old cousin (potty training award) and they had one

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back