Which has more of a classic feel oot or ww

I guess WW. Oot is REALLY over rated more so the Halo. Little link running around Hyrule...or sailing taking on things much bigger then him felt more like classic Zelda.

Link's always been little, having him older took away the "hero over coming insurmontable odds" when taking on Gannon. MAde it feel like some crappy run of the mill anime.

[quote name='guyver2077']because the word zelda is no where on there.....if you take a quick look at it you might not get it[/quote]

yeah it's Not so obvious huh captian obvious...:lol sorry couldn't resist.

[quote name='guyver2077']because the word zelda is no where on there.....if you take a quick look at it you might not get it[/quote]
oh well then i ghess olny a true gamer would know the answer

i was hoping that WW would be more classic, what with the whole "collect the triforce" stuff being there. that said, i think neither really had a classic feel. OoT was great because it modernized the Zelda franchise and WW was just a logical extension of OoT.

[quote name='Wasabi']I guess WW. Oot is REALLY over rated more so the Halo. Little link running around Hyrule...or sailing taking on things much bigger then him felt more like classic Zelda.

Link's always been little, having him older took away the "hero over coming insurmontable odds" when taking on Gannon. MAde it feel like some crappy run of the mill anime.[/quote]

OOT more overrated than Halo? What the hell have you been smoking, How much of it did you smoke, and does it involved weed dipped in about 70 chemical compounds known to cause death in lab rats?

OOT is far from overrated, the game set sooo many standards, It is probally the best 3-d Action/RPG game for it's generation. The game does multiple things that have not been seen in the gaming world before, The way the lock-on system was done, The Controls were perfect, and it had a great story. OOT is far from "just another Action/RPG".

Yes you are entitled to your own opnion, but I'm just adding my 2 cents in :wink:

Second Link has NOT always been little, Look at Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link, he sure is not some 7 year old boy. Along with that the cartoons portray him as probally about 16-18 years old, same with the crappy games for the cd-i (Yeah i'll admit the cartoons sucked ass and probaly should not base things on it).

--Ok now back on Topic--
I'm defenetely putting WW in front of OOT for classic-ness, the cartoon feel just made it seem like you were playing Zelda 1 or Zelda 3 in 3-d.

[quote name='guyver2077']only true gamers would even know what your talking about[/quote]

only a true gamer OR somebody who is a pro with acronyms.

bread's done
Back