SSX 3 for PS2-9.99 @ hastings

raybert

CAGiversary!
Just picked up SSX 3 for 9.99 new at Hastings. Probably very YMMV.
The game was marked $09.99. Peculiar, yes? Anyway, there's one more
left. It's under the $10.00> section, made up of new and used games.

Same chain as Media Play and like this other store I forgot the name of. The only one I've been to in Texas is over in Galveston. Is there another one?

[quote name='equest943']Same chain as Media Play and like this other store I forgot the name of. The only one I've been to in Texas is over in Galveston. Is there another one?[/quote]

Yes, there is one in Galveston/Georgetown, and I can say with proud, this store does kick ass. They had tons of copies of Wind Waker on opening day. Screw you, pre-order!

www.gohastings.com

There is one in San Marcos, Galveston, College Station, and a few other towns in Texas. Ive only been to those three. But, my experience with them says that they just erracticly mark games down. I mean, i saw two used copies of the bouncer there a few weeks ago. One was $4.99, and the other was $39.99.

This Hastings is in Roundrock,Tx. They seem to be
more popular in smaller towns. San Marcos, Waco, & Roundrock have Hastings stores, as well.

We have one where I live. Next to Wally World this is the only place to buy games.

They have alot of old stuff. They never update prices and such. I wish their guides would drop to $0.01 they have a lot of nice old one's.

All my Best Buy's, Circuit Ciy's, Toys R' Us, Etc... Are an hour away. Sigh...

bread's done
Back