Have NIB *Sealed* Skylanders Giants Triple Pack #1: Pop Fizz, Whirlwind, and Trigger Happy. All figures are series 2 (orange bottom).

Adam__

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Have:

NIB *Sealed* Skylanders Giants Triple Pack #1: Pop Fizz, Whirlwind, and Trigger Happy. All included.

PM ME!

Will BUY your Skylanders with

PayPal

Amazon GC and Payment

BestBuy eGC

Open to other payment methods if requested

Want:

Trade for other Skylanders or Giants I don't have. (Can be new, used complete, or loose no code, sticker, or card. It dosen't matter). Would prefer decent condition since I'm offering BNIB but send me any and all offers thanks even broken or bad condition if it's on my list might still want it! ALL I ASK is SKYLANDERS and GIANTS Must be TESTED and WORK on the PORTAL OF POWER pelase.

- NOW ALSO TAKING PAYPAL offers instead of a trade. Would prefer to trade though.

Mainly looking for.

-Any Giants Besides: Tree Rex, Swarm, and Ninjini have them already.
-Dino-Rang
-Ghost Roaster
-Dragon's Peak Expansion Level
-Empire of Ice Expansion Level
-Terrafin
-Sunburn
-Voodood
-Wrecking Ball
-Boomer
-Pop Fizz
-Fright Rider
-Wam-Shell
-Warnado

If you have any of these for sale and don't want to trade for my triple pack send me a PM and I can pay you with PayPal or Amazon GC/Payment instead.

NOTE: If you have some other Skylanders not on the list send me your offers anyway might still want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump send me a PayPal offer if you don't have these Skylanders I'm looking for. Mostly want to trade for the skylanders I listed.

bread's done
Back