Duke Nukem Forever PC - $2.99 New at Gamestop In Store

Chalavet

CAGiversary!
Hi Everybody,

I have not seen this posted, but I picked this game up at my local Gamestop for $2.99 for the PC.  I know it has had its press, but for those wanting a cheap pc game that is not Games for Windows Live and current gen to fire up on their well-tuned pc, here is to you.  By the way, it is sold out online. 

I thought it was a fun game. It's Duke... crude humor and silly jokes and all. Sure the story and all was pretty lame (what happened to those aliens with tentacles that were like hypodermic needles or whatever from 2000?) but it wasn't atrocious or anything to me. Not a game for everyone but it was an enjoyable game for what it was. But then again I'm also someone who's glad it's just out rather than it never seeing the light of day after all the stuff that went on with it...

I remember buying this for $2.99 when it was on sale at Best Buy for consoles.

Now I know that I wasn't just "lucky" to find it in stock and why the shelves were still overflowing with copies days into the sale.

I bought it at Gamestop for $2.99 used for the 360 some time back.  However, as I am looking to build a pc gaming rig and the hope that the mod tools become available to the public, I figured the same price for the PC was worthwhile.

bread's done
Back