* * * * - 3 votes

Playstation Talk - PS4 PSN Games Backwards Compatibility & FFX HD

PS4 Backwards Compatibility Used Games FFX HD Final Fantasy XV Playstation 4 ps4 PSN

#31 Yanksfan   Cubs Fan Too :( CAGiversary!   5389 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

Nice call man. ;)

#32 R3DNate   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   552 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

Are you really that dumb to think Gamefly is done? You really must be. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. Its nothing more than random speculation at this point. You will still be able to rent games. I'm done arguing with you. Believe what people tell you and see where that gets you. I'll stick with IGN and Kotaku.

To be fair, he was right about the Xbox One.  That said, I couldn't give two shits about Gamefly.  I've never used them and I never will.  Why the Fuck would anyone use them when you can buy games for $5 or $10 each?

They also never ship me newly released games the week they come out. Netflix does with movies though. You pay like minimum $12.99 a month. I would rather use redbox to rent a game for a day or two than use them.

#33 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

Are you really that dumb to think Gamefly is done? You really must be. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. Its nothing more than random speculation at this point. You will still be able to rent games. I'm done arguing with you. Believe what people tell you and see where that gets you. I'll stick with IGN and Kotaku.

To be fair, he was right about the Xbox One.  That said, I couldn't give two shits about Gamefly.  I've never used them and I never will.  Why the Fuck would anyone use them when you can buy games for $5 or $10 each?
They also never ship me newly released games the week they come out. Netflix does with movies though. You pay like minimum $12.99 a month. I would rather use redbox to rent a game for a day or two than use them.

Gamefly is good for two things:

Chipped Discs
Cheap used games

#34 R3DNate   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   552 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

Gamefly is good for two things:

Chipped Discs
Cheap used games

Their used games usually come in like new condition.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS4, Backwards, Compatibility, Used Games, FFX, HD, Final Fantasy XV, Playstation 4, ps4, PSN