Assassins Creed 3, Far Cry 3 $19.99 @ Gamestop and Amazon

No Wii U AC3 link for Gamestop?

EDIT: Apparently site still lists it at 39.99 even though it is pictured in the ad for 19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd thing is it took em til like 11 am est to change the price, and it did change to $19.99 for the PS3 and Xbox, but now they are back at $39.99. Used price drop has stayed at 18.99 since the change and not changed back to $34.99.

Sorry if this has already been asked in other threads, but is there going to be a GOTY or some sort of version that includes all the DLC for this game? If not, I'm just gonna grab a copy from Amazon now.

No idea when it will launch but rumors since Feb point to a "Washington Edition" that is basically a GOTY. Rumored to have launched in lat March in the EU, but that never happened.

http://www.destructoid.com/assassin-s-creed-iii-game-of-the-year-edition-spotted-247197.phtml

Season pass right now is $30 so would be $50 to make your own GOTY edition. Or wait. Prolly launch at $39.99 of if it is higher will drop like a stone. My guess is they are waiting to dual launch it for the PS4, maybe make some hype for AC4.

Found FC3 factory sealed at the 3rd GS I checked.  The first 2 only had one gutted copy for 360, of course the case and cover art were mangled.

Anyway, great deal, but based on my admittedly small sample size, I don't think GS has many copies per store.

No Wii U AC3 link for Gamestop?

EDIT: Apparently site still lists it at 39.99 even though it is pictured in the ad for 19.99
When you click the ACIII picture on the ad it takes you to AC III PC and Assassin's Creed Liberation for $19.99. I believe this is a misprint and you would have to go to the store to get the wii u version for $19.99

bread's done
Back