Mass Effect Trilogy - $19.99 + shipping 360/PS3 - in stock at GoHastings

shabazz305

CAG Veteran
Mass Effect Trilogy is back in stock at $20 at GoHastings for Xbox 360 and PS3. Just picked one up.

EDIT: Must be just PS3, had a 360 copy in my cart from previous visit, but the 360 page currently says "sold out."

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to add that it comes out to ~$24 for the hardcore cheapasses who will complain over $4.

Mind you even at $24 that is a absolute steal. I bought it just to have the trilogy for both consoles. Its that good!

Might want to add that it comes out to ~$24 for the hardcore cheapasses who will complain over $4.

Mind you even at $24 that is a absolute steal. I bought it just to have the trilogy for both consoles. Its that good!
For me it was $22.xx
DId you not have to pay tax and shipping? Its $2.24 to ship any game from GoHastings. Unless there is a free shipping code I am unaware of.

For me it was $22.xx
DId you not have to pay tax and shipping? Its $2.24 to ship any game from GoHastings. Unless there is a free shipping code I am unaware of.
I did pay shipping, no tax though. I've never had to pay tax at goHastings.

For me it was $22.xx
Maybe its a state by state basis then. I always have to pay taxes. Regardless congrats on the ME trilogy and enjoy the series!

For me it was $22.xx
Maybe its a state by state basis then. I always have to pay taxes. Regardless congrats on the ME trilogy and enjoy the series!
Thanks, I'm pretty excited. How does this compare to KOTOR?

And the PS3 version is sold out. No surprise with how many good things I hear about this. With Last of Us, this series, and Dishonored and Sleeping Dogs in my backlog, I think my summer is set.  :joystick:

I have the first two for 360 and as a PC download.  Dammit!  I just need the third one!!!  *cue Charlie Brown angst* Aargh!!!

has anyone played the PS3 disc version of the first game?

frame rate is bad, even freezes at times for a second, lip syncing is off and there is missing dialogue and sound effects

anyone else have this problem? (there are no patches for the game)

Great price, but with next gen upon us and no backwards compatibility  I can't help but feel it will go even lower and I can do an easy Best Buy store pickup.

For the $22.xx, seems like a remarkable price for these games considering the reviews they've received.  I've never played them before.

frame rate is bad, even freezes at times for a second, lip syncing is off and there is missing dialogue and sound effects

I finished it a few weeks ago. There was a lot of slow loading textures ( I'm under the impression the 360 had this problem when the game orginally launched), I had one total freeze up, and a few other minor issues. I don't recall missing dialog, and the lip snycing in Bioware games was never that great to begin with. Nothing I would consider game breaking or frustrating, just slightly annoying at times.

i just beat it not to long ago, yeah there is some slowdown but my friend said that was also on the 360 as well. Its didnt bother me since it only happen every once in a while.

I never had any missing dialogue except for one time i was talking to a guy and he turned invisible lol.

And the sound effects and music did not work for the ending cutscene. Reloaded my save to try the alternate ending and it did the same thing again still

bread's done
Back