Max Payne 3 PS3, Dragon's Crown PS3 and more at Newegg

I noticed the rebate form said 6. Not combinable with any other offer. So it means if you use the $5 off coupon, rebate might be voided. I guess that's why Newegg didn't list it's free after rebate. If you see other free after rebate items, Newegg explicitly lists them. e.g. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826621032.
Here is a link to the HTML version of the sales flyer. There are lots of non video game items, which is why I didn't just post the flyer. If you scroll down to the Alien: Colonial Marines section is says Free after rebate. That's the only reason I listed it. I'm just going off of what Newegg has advertised.

Does anyone know if the MGS Legacy Collection will be a limited production? Am I going to regret holding out on buying this now versus eventual price drop later?

I can't answer your question with certainty, but I will say I deeply regret not buying the Metroid Prime Trilogy when it came out. It ended up being a limited run and now on eBay used it's around $100. I'm not saying that is what will happen with the MGS Legacy Collection, but if I could go back in time I'd grab the Metroid Prime Trilogy, even if it meant eating Ramen for a while.

Does anyone know if the MGS Legacy Collection will be a limited production? Am I going to regret holding out on buying this now versus eventual price drop later?
I can't answer your question with certainty, but I will say I deeply regret not buying the Metroid Prime Trilogy when it came out. It ended up being a limited run and now on eBay used it's around $100. I'm not saying that is what will happen with the MGS Legacy Collection, but if I could go back in time I'd grab the Metroid Prime Trilogy, even if it meant eating Ramen for a while.

Does anyone know if the MGS Legacy Collection will be a limited production? Am I going to regret holding out on buying this now versus eventual price drop later?
Possibly. I dont even think they are making this available in Europe. I remember having trouble find the last HD collection in some retailers. I expet this to be even more limited than that considering its basically another re-release

dragon crown is cheaper than my amazon pre order but will I get art book?
would like to know this too hm
I added Dragon's Crown to my cart and went to the check out process to see if the art book was included as a free gift. I did not see it nor did I see any mention of an art book. At this point I assume no art book is included.
This is why I'm keeping my Amazon preorders (both Vita and PS3 versions). The only retailers who currently list the preorder bonus artbook are Amazon and GS. I've been checking other retailers but none of them mention it.

Also, Target has reduced the price a little to match Amazon's price for both games. Everything is summarized in the OP of this thread.

bread's done
Back