Excitebots - Sealed
Metroid prime Trilogy - Sealed

Wants:

$$$$$

Fallout 3 GOTY
Gears of War 2 GOTY

PC
Fallout 3 GOTY

Other 360 games and hardware also wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zombie']Is there any general price per guide, or are they specific prices?[/QUOTE]

I am shooting for $3 per guide shipped. If it is a heavy guide, I may ask a little more. The SCII LE is $6 per guide. I will only do sales of 3 or more guides. Just takes too much work to mess with the 1-2 guides. Of coarse if you buy like 10 or more guides, I will cut you a better deal. I am also interested in trades for games.

[quote name='postaboy']how much do you want for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, xengosage II, and front mission 4 shipped?[/QUOTE]

Pmd Ya

I'm interested in the following games of yours:

Super Mario All-Stars
Legend of the River King (Game Boy Color version)
Magi Nation GBC

And these guides:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Pokémon FireRed / Pokémon Nintendo
Tekken 5
Tekken Art of Tekken Book

Check my list.

Hm, so the posters aren't paper at all but a vinyl? Hm. 3' - 5' is huge :shock:
and I'm very interested in the Halo 2 / DS ones :D

[quote name='joevan07']Hm, so the posters aren't paper at all but a vinyl? Hm. 3' - 5' is huge :shock:
and I'm very interested in the Halo 2 / DS ones :D[/QUOTE]

Definately not paper, more like a breakable plastic. Like if you bent a corner too drastically it would break kind of plastic.

[quote name='hotwls13']Definately not paper, more like a breakable plastic. Like if you bent a corner too drastically it would break kind of plastic.[/QUOTE]

hm. out of curiosity, what were they used for? I was thinking they were the
vinyl-ish display signs in stores. and I can see why they'd be so $$ to ship if they're not bendable.

You would be right about them being displays. They can be bent (rolled), just not super tight. They are not too bad to ship, I just sent one out, he should be getting it any day.

[quote name='joevan07']hm. out of curiosity, what were they used for? I was thinking they were the
vinyl-ish display signs in stores. and I can see why they'd be so $$ to ship if they're not bendable.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hotwls13']You would be right about them being displays. They can be bent (rolled), just not super tight. They are not too bad to ship, I just sent one out, he should be getting it any day.[/QUOTE]

I'm still debating if my new appartment has room for a 3 foot by 5 foot master chief ;) Depending on how well my Ebay auctions go this weekend, I might be hittingyou up for it shortly.

Just went out and measured them. They are Actually 30"x36". I guess it's more like 3x3 than 3x5. Anyway, they are still big, and Saweet!

Just added some Saweet PS2 games:

PS2:
Gran Turismo 4 *Sealed*
Resident Evil Outbreak #2 *Sealed*
Devil May Cry 3 *Sealed*
God of War
Tekken 5

If I don't get realistic offers, I'm taking them to GR.

Just added

XB:
GTA San Andreas *Sealed*
Midnight Club 3 *Mint*
Jade Empire LE *Mint*

GC:
Mario Party 6 *No Microphone or Cardboard Box*
Legend of Zelda Four Swords *Complete*

PS2:
Devil May Cry 3 *Complete*

bread's done
Back