Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition in Stock 6/20 (OOS 1:30PM)

When u try and checkout it says in BIG RED LETTERS:

Your shopping cart is empty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's giving an error(cart empty) at check out. I was able to get in before hand, hopefully this wasn't a glitch in their system, as my original order was delivered wrong or stolen by the UPS man.

EDIT: Survival Edition is still in stock and is a very good value considering the art book by itself is at least 27-40 at retail.

EDIT the thread title and please stop misleading CAG members. Thanks.
It wasn't misleading, because it was in stock. Thanks for being an ass.
Thanks OP, your a gentleman and a scholar, and I can confirm it was in stock as I have an active order pending. The Survival is still in stock, so these where extra qty or maybe even mis-delivered or something.

Hopefully my order ships and arrives in one piece. LOL

Thanks OP!  Managed to order up a Pandemic Edition a few minutes ago.  Already have an email confirmation but expecting the order may get cancelled.  Worth a shot.

no its not...saying in stock doesnt mean in stock. Not to rag on ya dawg!

Thanks OP! Managed to order up a Pandemic Edition a few minutes ago. Already have an email confirmation but expecting the order may get cancelled. Worth a shot.
A few minutes ago?? You mean like 40

no its not...saying in stock doesnt mean in stock. Not to rag on ya dawg!
What do you mean by that? I am able to add to cart.
try to check out and BAM! you eyes will be opened
Hah, I see. Never bothered to checkout cause I already have one. Sorry about that.

EDIT the thread title and please stop misleading CAG members. Thanks.
It wasn't misleading, because it was in stock. Thanks for being an ass.
Thanks OP, your a gentleman and a scholar, and I can confirm it was in stock as I have an active order pending. The Survival is still in stock, so these where extra qty or maybe even mis-delivered or something.

Hopefully my order ships and arrives in one piece. LOL
Likewise, hoping I don't get a "We fucked up" email about my Post Pandemic Edition.

i have a feeling there might be more surivial edition available later on, like the case with the fire emblem game that was so hard to find at the first two weeks of release. After that it was available everywhere, and much easily to find.

I'm getting this when I added it to the cart and try to checkout: "One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability.". I guess I missed out on it. I can still add to the cart though...

I'm getting this when I added it to the cart and try to checkout: "One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability.". I guess I missed out on it. I can still add to the cart though...
More than likely. But I'd keep trying every 30mins or so. Wouldn't hurt.

im gonna keep checking for the pandemic edition tonight and if im successful ill just sell my survival edition. didnt realize i wanted one until i couldnt get one :p

im gonna keep checking for the pandemic edition tonight and if im successful ill just sell my survival edition. didnt realize i wanted one until i couldnt get one :p
Same. I'm currently playing TLoU, because I bought the Survival Edition. THINKING I would never find a Post Pandemic edition for retail pricing. But I got one today (obviously, because I posted this thread) and now I'll have to sell my survival edition.

I was lucky enough to see this thread when the OP first posted this morning.  Thanks OP!!  I was able to snag a Post Pandemic edition.  I had put off buying the game and was going to wait a bit for the initial rush to slow on ebay before getting my copy.  I haven't had my card charged yet, still hoping it goes through. 

They've taken the money out of my account. So I guess that's a good sign. But I purchased mine before I even posted this thread.

Been trying forever to get a copy; seems like I'm always a few minutes too late!

Called the manager of my local store (as someone on this thread suggested), but he, too, was unable to complete an order. Said there were only 95 copies listed as being available and thinks the web site continued to to show the item as being in stock pending the successful payment of those orders.

Been checking back all day: now even the "add to cart" button isn't highlighted, so I assume all of the orders went through. Wonder if this was the last chance...

This game is AMAZING. Game of the year for sure. GTA V is its only competition imo. 

Is the statue worth the extra $80 upgrade from the survival edition?
Based simply on its quality, I'd say $80 is probably a fair price for this at retail if a store were to sell it separately. It's a fairly decent size and the two characters are highly detailed, even if the material isn't the best.

But it's not fair to say that you're paying $80 more for it over the Survival Edition, as that version also includes the artbook. I think the Survival Edition is a better value overall.

This!

And that's why I'm very tempted to sell the one I'm getting. I'm moving in 2 weeks, and to almost double my money would be awesome right about now
Ypu do know you pay fees and shipping cost? I doubt you'll make double the money.
Yeah, I know, that's why I said almost double. I'd at least profit $100. But I'm going to try Craigslist first. I hate selling on eBay for that reason

But on the other side of the token. I like to collect CE statues, and this one looks so bad ass, and I don't want to sell it at all!

bread's done
Back