Humble Weekly Sale- Rochard (Pay what you want)

Anybody know if the DLC was included with the previous bundle it was in?
The bundle it was in came out before the DLC did.. so no.EDIT: Damnit, why did I bump this thread :whistle2:(
Thanks, I decided to bump the thread that you didn't want bumped since you just had to put attitude in your reply. Some of us have a life and can't track every DLC release for every game.

The bundle it was in came out before the DLC did.. so no.EDIT: Damnit, why did I bump this thread :whistle2:(
Thanks, I decided to bump the thread that you didn't want bumped since you just had to put attitude in your reply. Some of us have a life and can't track every DLC release for every game.
That wasn't attitude.. I didn't want to bump the thread because there's already an ongoing Humble Weekly deal thread.

That wasn't attitude.. I didn't want to bump the thread because there's already an ongoing Humble Weekly deal thread.
Bump for spoder

Bumpity-bumpity-bump-bump!

And a token "this is not such a great bundle" just to make this post "deal-related" for the mods!

Edit: And  a :bow:  just to make sure I don't get silenced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Spoder!

bread's done
Back