Last of Us survival edition available at Sony store online(ships 6/27)

I dunno, I foresee this edition being quite common in the next few weeks...

I will disagree with you on that.

Only reliable inventory has been online and it has been in and out of stock. When people find them at their local best buy or gamestop (I don't think any other B&M store carried it) then you have some legs to stand on.

In fact the LOZ Skyward Sword CE was easier to find post release then this.

I dunno, I foresee this edition being quite common in the next few weeks...

I will disagree with you on that.

Only reliable inventory has been online and it has been in and out of stock. When people find them at their local best buy or gamestop (I don't think any other B&M store carried it) then you have some legs to stand on.

In fact the LOZ Skyward Sword CE was easier to find post release then this.
I agree. This sold out everywhere shortly after reviews started coming out (right around release date), and has popped back in stock only briefly at Amazon and Sony. It's still OOS at Amazon, and I doubt Sony will have a ton more to sell, but who knows. I don't see it at any other online retailer (at a normal price anyway) and certainly not in any stores.

Is it pretty much safe to say, no chance of getting Survival Edition for those of us who don't yet have it? 

I mean ANYWHERE, not just at the Sony site,..  anywhere for the $79.99 original price..

IS IT A DONE DEaL? 

oNe

Is it pretty much safe to say, no chance of getting Survival Edition for those of us who don't yet have it?

I mean ANYWHERE, not just at the Sony site,.. anywhere for the $79.99 original price..

IS IT A DONE DEaL?

oNe
I honestly think it's going to be hard to come by one now. I know I contacted Amazon a week or so ago because the packaging I received it in was a little damage but when I opened it the game was fine and I didn't think much of it. When I beat the game I then took out the comic and the art book and noticed the whole binding at the bottom of the art book was ruined.

So I live chatted with Amazon and they said they weren't getting any more shipments of it and that they would either be able to give me 15% off the order or have me send it back for a full refund. Luckily the art book is also sold separately so I asked them if they would just be able to credit me the purchase price of the art book and send it to me, which she thought was a great idea and did for me. So I now have two art books, one of which is ruined on the bottom binding.

That is crazy if they are never gonna send more of these to retailers. Sony store has listed as no longer available. Snooze you lose I guess....

That is crazy if they are never gonna send more of these to retailers. Sony store has listed as no longer available. Snooze you lose I guess....

Crazy is if they do send out more. I bought it solely because it was limited, and I went through hell to get it too.

I honestly think it's going to be hard to come by one now. I know I contacted Amazon a week or so ago because the packaging I received it in was a little damage but when I opened it the game was fine and I didn't think much of it. When I beat the game I then took out the comic and the art book and noticed the whole binding at the bottom of the art book was ruined.

So I live chatted with Amazon and they said they weren't getting any more shipments of it and that they would either be able to give me 15% off the order or have me send it back for a full refund. Luckily the art book is also sold separately so I asked them if they would just be able to credit me the purchase price of the art book and send it to me, which she thought was a great idea and did for me. So I now have two art books, one of which is ruined on the bottom binding.
Thanks for the reply mr wraith.. as Sauron said, I snoozed so I lose(d).. d@m!!

Romeo, you can go to $%#$# you $#%W#%#!!! WINK, WINK!

oNe

bread's done
Back