* * * * * 2 votes

GGT 248 Perfected Luxuria SO HARD, that the next Luxuria Wannabe Felt It.

#481 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:10 AM

By that logic Downey would've been to old to play Iron Man...

The difference is that Downey didn't let himself go and drugs kept him preserved. Fillion's getting pretty doughy.

But all those years of drug abuse and alcoholism has made him look younger.

That's how that works, right?

Yep.

#482 Erad30   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2320 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

Because an actor has never slimmed down for a role before.... Hell they could just do it with special effects these days.

#483 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:16 AM

But they shouldn't and probably won't. Leave Fillion for whatever things Whedon can get him to do and for voicing Hal in the animated stuff.

I love him, but I really just do not want to see him in this role in a live action film. He has gotten too old.

#484 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40127 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

It's his fault Marky Mark isn't Drake anymore.

Idk why people wanted Fillion so badly.

#485 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

Just came back from watching World War Z. I never read the book but i still liked it a lot!

After that we went to walmart and bought The Last of Us. Can't wait to play it. :3

I'm thinking you might have been better off, not having read the book.

I can't imagine there's much in common between the two.

#486 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

I just want the girl from Greek to have a bigger part in the next Spider-Man. She's cute.

Did you actually watch Greek? 

The show was pretty good. 

Just came back from watching World War Z. I never read the book but i still liked it a lot!

After that we went to walmart and bought The Last of Us. Can't wait to play it. :3

Nice. :D We should play MP sometime. :)

I really don't like how they are releasing Muramasa with like... no new content. That's totally lame. 

#487 dot  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

According to the critics you made a great decision not watching Man of Steel instead.

Also, who's we?

What the Fuck?

We as in me and other people.

I still need to watch Man of Steel.

TLOU is alright so far. I liked the beginning but it's gotten kinda predictable....also i suck at stealth.

Nice.  :D We should play MP sometime.  :)

I really don't like how they are releasing Muramasa with like... no new content. That's totally lame. 

There's multiplayer in a game like this? lol We still need to play Persona 4 Arena!

#488 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

Man of Steel was entertaining.  It was nice to see Superman actually do Super stuff for more than a few minutes.

And Fuck the "stealth" elements of TLoU. That shit is ridiculously hard.  

#489 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

It's his fault Marky Mark isn't Drake anymore.

Idk why people wanted Fillion so badly.

Because they look alike and play the same character.

Did you actually watch Greek? 

The show was pretty good.

Yes. I cried when they knocked down the house.

There's multiplayer in a game like this? lol We still need to play Persona 4 Arena!

Also, who's we?

What the shaq-fu%2196.gif?

You just want to get some easy perfects, don't you?

#490 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Movie had nothing to do with the books. Books was post, movies was during. Last of us is awesome two good decisions well three by not taking indidawg to the movies with you.

That isreali chick was so hot.

#491 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

Guys, just make sure to make a new thread, okay?

Just, you know.

#492 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

Yeah you should totally start it dawg

#493 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10557 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

Anyone in here play World of Warcraft anymore?  And if so, has anyone tried the Pet Battles?  Addicting as all get out!  It's like the Pokemans.  Here's a guide:

http://www.wowhead.c...=5.0

http://www.wowhead.com/petspecies

I hope they do more with it next expansion.  I was skeptical at first, but actually find it to be a good distraction from the grind.

#494 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

Another new person? This is gonna be weird.

I don't think any of us at all actually play WoW. Actually, I think the only person I know that's still playing WoW is my girlfriend.

#495 Erad30   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2320 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

My wife is sort of back into it. She goes in spurts.

#496 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Anyone in here play World of Warcraft anymore?  And if so, has anyone tried the Pet Battles?  Addicting as all get out!  It's like the Pokemans.  Here's a guide:

I hope they do more with it next expansion.  I was skeptical at first, but actually find it to be a good distraction from the grind.

I love pet battles! It is one of the few reasons I've stuck around, to be honest.

#497 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hey!  :wave:

'Sup man?

Another new person? This is gonna be weird.

I don't think any of us at all actually play WoW. Actually, I think the only person I know that's still playing WoW is my girlfriend.

He's not new.  He's just not a regular in the GGT.

#498 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

Tomato/Potato.

#499 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

holy shit people still play wow?

Resident evil 6 gamerpics just came out but I'm not paying 160 MSP just for a leon pic

#500 dot  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

Also, who's we?

What the shaq-fu%2196.gif?

You just want to get some easy perfects, don't you?

We as in me and Lux. And maybe you too, if you'd stop talking about feet for once. Also I hope i'm not the next Luxuria wannabe.

Sky Pirates in Guild Wars 2 today! Anyone besides me and Lux play it?

Who's making the new thread?

#501 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

who cares? just make the fucking thing

#502 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

New thread

http://www.cheapassg...comes-everyone/

#503 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10557 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hey!   :wave:

'Sup man?

He's not new.  He's just not a regular in the GGT.

What's Happening, Frosty? 

:wave: