FTL: Faster Than Light $4.99

I have been meaning to pick this up and at that price I can't pass it up and with my paypal balance I got it practically free. Thanks for posting.

I haven't seen the price drop below $4.99 yet (unless Humble or Amazon can get this into a bundle) so $2.50 is my magic 75% buying price.  Thanks OP!

Is anyone out there willing to split this with me? I rather get the game on Steam then the DRM free version. So $1.25 each and one person gets Steam and one gets the DRM free version.

I know it's not a big deal, but I just don't see the need to buy the game twice over when I only need 1 version of it so I figured two people can benefit from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the devs mentioned they get more of the cut from their direct store than steam or GOG

and the purchase is done from Humble store, so it can be linked to your account where all your bundles are

Well worth it. Very hard game but like Binding of Issac its addicting and fun

Hmm, now or wait for it to be in a $1 bundle. I'm a true cheap ass.

Meant to grab this this morning from GOG but forgot.  This works out better anyway because I get the bonus Steam key.  Thanks op!  :)

Dammit! I didn't think to check the dev's site before buying from GOG this morning, I'd much rather give them the $ and get a Steam key to boot....oh wells

Seriously... if you like space at all, buy this game. Buy it today.
I have the backlog to end all backlogs, but I bought this at $5 and am SO glad I did. LOVE IT.

So much so that I bought 2 copies today to give away to friends because I want to spread the love and be able to talk strategies and share adventure stories.

Seriously... if you like space at all, buy this game. Buy it today.
I have the backlog to end all backlogs, but I bought this at $5 and am SO glad I did. LOVE IT.

So much so that I bought 2 copies today to give away to friends because I want to spread the love and be able to talk strategies and share adventure stories.
I don't know if I like space, but I love FTL. Bought it at $5 recently... I regret not buying it earlier. There are no videos or reviews that can describe properly how good and fun this game is...

Still a few hours left.  It also is Steam trading card enabled, so you can either collect the cards or sell them to offset the price.  GET IT NOW.

Ultimately I decided to pass for now.  If it's 75% off on GOG and their website I'm sure it'll be 75% off during the Steam sale where I can just use my fake GabeN card bux.  Or just wait for the HIB.

Glad I saw this before I bought it on GOG since I wanted a Steam key. Been waiting for a price drop for this game.

Great find for a great game.  Bought it.  Who knows if I'll play it though since I have ginormous backlog, thanks to CAG...  :joystick:

Hmm, now or wait for it to be in a $1 bundle. I'm a true cheap ass.
Only worth buying if you're going to play it now. It'll be humble bundled for sure.
You think so? I mean they already have purchase thru HumbleBundle that made me think it wouldn't hit an actual bundle when I got it. And honestly it's been a while. I'd have expected it to hit bundle status a while ago now.

Still a few hours left. It also is Steam trading card enabled, so you can either collect the cards or sell them to offset the price. GET IT NOW.
cards!_! I'll have to start playing again.

bread's done
Back