Amazon - PS3 Racing Wheel with Stand(For DualShock 3 or PS Move Motion Controller) - $11.99 FSSS/Prime

At first, I thought this was for Sony's Move Racing Wheel.

This is a CTA product. Yes, that CTA.

LOL CTA Digital. Their youtube channel is hilarious. I would not recommend buying anything CTA Digital.

What's with the random non-deals and the random links to CTA Digital ipad stands? All of your other posts look fine, what's up?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL CTA Digital. Their youtube channel is hilarious. I would not recommend buying anything CTA Digital.

What's with the random non-deals and the random links to CTA Digital ipad stands? All of your other posts look fine, what's up?
?

Don't understand your conspiracy theory. I don't know anything about this CTA company and the Amazon reviews on this are mixed, at best. That iPad TP stand I posted in the Cowboom thread was too weird not to post! Didn't know there was some anti-CTA clan, but oh....
Actually, didn't notice the iPad stand is CTA?.

Really don't feel like the back and forth over nothing. Play your games, post deals, and have fun.

?

Don't understand your conspiracy theory. I don't know anything about this CTA company and the Amazon reviews on this are mixed, at best. That iPad TP stand I posted in the Cowboom thread was too weird not to post! Didn't know there was some anti-CTA clan, but oh....
Actually, didn't notice the iPad stand is CTA?.

Really don't feel like the back and forth over nothing. Play your games, post deals, and have fun.
CTA Digital makes tons of useless products that nobody wants. Just a little odd that anybody would link a cheap third party who primarily makes ipad/kindle toilet accessories (you wish I was joking). Sorry.

Are you on the road to gaming bliss?

bread's done
Back