Can anyone recommend a good way to send faxes via PC?

randomevent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
I'm going to be faxing some documents in the near future, and once again I'm reminded that I don't have a landline or a fax machine. I don't mind going to FedEx or some other places to fax, but I figured that since it's 2013, there might be a decent way at this point to fax things via computer.

Google searches have shown me there are tons of services for online faxing, but I'm hoping a few CAGs can give me a strong recommendation for one, or just let me know if there is software out there that can perform this function.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is scanning and emailing an option?  Once they receive the scanned documents on the receiving end, they just can print it out.  It's nearly the same thing as a fax at that point.  Not sure about any internet faxing options though, I've just usually always scanned. 

Is scanning and emailing an option? Once they receive the scanned documents on the receiving end, they just can print it out. It's nearly the same thing as a fax at that point. Not sure about any internet faxing options though, I've just usually always scanned.
Yeah, I asked them about that as well. They want faxes only, unfortunately.

Well if you don't have a landline at all then you are going to be relegated to using email or web-based fax services most likely. Fax-Zero is a decent web-based free service, but like most it has a couple catches. 1st is that you obviously cannot receive any faxes in return, so make sure whomever you are sending it to, they will not need have any need to fax you back. 2nd is that the free service places an ad on your cover page, so if you are sending something the least bit professional it's not your best option. I know you can drop the ads for a fee but I forget how much.

bread's done
Back