Doom 3 BFG (PS3), Kinect Sports, Kingdom Hearts (PS2) between $5 and $7 at Newegg

eLefAdEr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Saw on SD, didn't see it posted here yet.  Kinect Sports ships free, KH and Doom 3 for an additional $1.99, or free via Shoprunner (2-Day UPS).

[*]Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2) [newegg.com]

[*]Kinect Sports (Xbox 360) [newegg.com]

All items are Shop Runner Eligible.

Limit 2 Per Household

All rebates are valid from 06/24/13 to 06/30/13

NOTE: Although the rebates are advertised on the product page, rebate registration is not yet available for these items. Please check back tomorrow afternoon.

For those worrying about Newegg rebates, they are usually fast compared to other rebates from similar retailers like Frys or TigerDirect.  I often get mine within a month of the promised 6-week window.

Last edited by a moderator:
in for one for doom 3
Same here, just traded the sealed copy I picked up a while ago from BBY which was $10. I know it has flaws but I can't say no to a cheap Doom collection.

I hope the thread title doesn't confuse anyone -- Kingdom Hearts can be as low as $2 after rebate if you have Shoprunner.

im not quiet sure what shoprunner is :dunce: but its showing a 0.00 after rebate price for me.
I think he means totally including shipping as the Shoprunner is a Prime sort of thing; obviously if you ship normally you're paying for that (and I imagine a bit of tax for most of us).

I am wondering where did it say limit 2 per household, I saw limit 1 rebate per item on the rebate website.

Also, the rebate for Doom 3 doesnt work. They said they cant find the offer after i enter the promo code.

Kingdom Hearts Can actually make you $2 after rebate if you have shoprunner. Price is 8.99 rebate is 10.99 although the rebate is not yet active for it.

Kingdom Hearts Can actually make you $2 after rebate if you have shoprunner. Price is 8.99 rebate is 10.99 although the rebate is not yet active for it.
Were you actually able to buy it for that price? It's showing out of stock now. I had a $10 Newegg GC so jumped on this for $3 with shoprunner since I've never played it. Free would've been much better.

There was a link for it last night. When I bought it for the original price, I was given the same link in the OP. The only problem is that the code supplied doesn't work although the $8.99 rebate code does.  Should I be nervous?  Will it work in the next day or so? I've not had experience with a Newegg rebate before.

There was a link for it last night. When I bought it for the original price. I was given the same link in the OP. The only problem is that the code supplied doesn't work although the $8.99 rebate code does. Should I be nervous? Will it work in the next day or so? I've not had experience with a Newegg rebate before.
Ah yeah. The link in the OP still goes to the 10.99 rebate but the 8.99 rebate is the only one that shows up on the Newegg page now. I'm not sure I want to take my chances with the 10.99 one if I only paid 8.99.

From the rebate form:

"4. Cut out and enclose the ORIGINAL UPC code from the product packaging."

And then in the fine print:

"Photocopies of the UPC will be denied unless stated on the rebate form."

I have to CUT UP MY GAME?!

Heck no, no thank you. Keep your damaged goods.

How are rebates dispensed?
They will mail you a Visa card with the rebate amount preloaded onto it, all you have to do is activate it (call or do it online). Use wherever Visa is accepted. Don't quote me on it but I think the amount expires one year after issue.

went for doom3...still havnt got my rebate for the witcher though hmmm
How long ago was that? Did you get an email notification that it has been received?

I wouldn't worry too much, there might be delays but I have done many Newegg rebates and they always come through in 3-4 weeks.

They will mail you a Visa card with the rebate amount preloaded onto it, all you have to do is activate it (call or do it online). Use wherever Visa is accepted. Don't quote me on it but I think the amount expires one year after issue.

How long ago was that? Did you get an email notification that it has been received?

I wouldn't worry too much, there might be delays but I have done many Newegg rebates and they always come through in 3-4 weeks.
I was hoping to replenish the funds into Paypal, but I guess that isn't an option.

I too never got my rebate for witcher or x3. Status says they received it but is processing. Seriously how long does it take lol. Anyway the experience from that rebate ordeal makes me want to avoid any others.

I too never got my rebate for witcher or x3. Status says they received it but is processing. Seriously how long does it take lol. Anyway the experience from that rebate ordeal makes me want to avoid any others.
Pretty sure each one says to allow up to 6 weeks. Newegg is probably near the top of consistent rebate redemption programs.

Do you really have to cut up the game box to get the rebate?
No, just the UPC which is usually on the back of the cover art.

If you're the "collector" type, make a photocopy with glossy paper and then replace it that way.

Did anyone get their rebates yet? I finally got mine. That was a little over 2 months. I still like Staples system for rebates better. :D

bread's done
Back