GGT 249 welcomes everyone

CaptainJoel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Because we're the most accepting and most important people on CAG.

Note: If your name is Jamal, then get the fuck out.

I've been replaying Wolverine on PS3 and it's better than I remember. The costumes are especially badass. fucking love how they look.

Because we're the most accepting and most important people on CAG.

Note: If your name is Jamal, then get the fuck out.

I've been replaying Wolverine on PS3 and it's better than I remember. The costumes are especially badass. fucking love how they look.
The Origins game? I found that surprisingly not awful. Got it from Gamefly and had a pretty good time finishing it.

Yep, Origins. I got it back around the time it came out for 360 and enjoyed it, but that was so long ago I'd totally forgotten about how good it was.

I've had the urge recently to play it. I'll rent it then.

If you guys don't want to wait for pacific rim there's an even better version out right now

NPut6jSj.jpeg

Is that horrible version of deadpool in the origins game?

Yeah, he's the end boss. Kind of the shittiest part about the game.

Main reason of why it was so good was because it started out as a comic book game and Activision made Raven turn it into a movie tie-in. They also started making a Deadpool game once they were done with Wolverine and they were pulled off of it before it was finished due to the whole Infinity Ward fiasco. Rumor is that was the skeleton that High Moon used to make the Deadpool game that just came out.

Maybe its just me but origins looks way better then the deadpool game.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I remember about that game was that it felt way too long, had a glitchy achievement for collecting something, and had another achievement for finding a stupid Portal cake reference.  Oh yeah, and the awful version of Deadpool.

Maybe its just me but origins looks way better then the deadpool game.
They look pretty similar. The only real differences are the art style and some of the combat. In the early videos the enemies were even the same.

Origins had a ton of references in it. I forgot about some of them until last night. Besides Portal they've also got a Lost and WoW reference.

Man what were they thinking with that deadpool?
They were thinking he was going to be regular Deadpool until the movie started getting bad press because some photos leaked of him before the movie leak happened. Supposedly every costume they focus tested for him came back with "too corny," so they decided to do away with the costume all together and we got what we got.

Origins was a pretty good game. It was fun.

I've been pretty much forced to play WoW. I quit once but my friends, wanting to troll me, would buy me the Xpacs. If it wasn't for that, I would have been done at Wrath. I occasionally sub back every now and then. The pet battles do seem pretty fun and there is actually some strategy to it, which I love. Don't know what servers y'all play on, but Bleeding Hollow is where it's at! 

Project x Zone is getting decent reviews. Makes it all the more tempting to pick up a 3DS. 

Falling in Reverse's new album is amazing. 

Might be the best album of the year!

Origins was fun, I got the portal cake achievement...that was actually pretty smartly done in game. It did get a bit repetitive though. Reminds me I need to get to Portal 2 at some point.

They look pretty similar. The only real differences are the art style and some of the combat. In the early videos the enemies were even the same.

Origins had a ton of references in it. I forgot about some of them until last night. Besides Portal they've also got a Lost and WoW reference.

They were thinking he was going to be regular Deadpool until the movie started getting bad press because some photos leaked of him before the movie leak happened. Supposedly every costume they focus tested for him came back with "too corny," so they decided to do away with the costume all together and we got what we got.
I wonder if ryan reynolds would still play deadpool knowing he had to be covered in cancer sores all over his body granted he doesn't have to when the costume is on

I loved Origins. If the movie was half as good of the game, people wouldn't be shitting on it all the time. Also, picked up Project X-Zone limited edition and clocked in about 2 hours. Pretty fun stuff. Music is great, too.

Surprised at the amount of people getting Project X Zone. I keep meaning to try the demo, but every time I turn on my 3DS I just play Animal Crossing.

Just got home with X-Zone and Deadpool, I heard Deadpool is only about 8 hours so I'll probably  just try and rush through it tonight and tomorrow morning. Also 1/3rd done with the first Infamous, It holds up well aside from being a little ugly compared to current titles.

I'd rather see a remake of the original Metal Gears, when Solid Snake was young and in his prime. The Solid vs Big Boss fight could be awesome using modern tech.

I loved the first Infamous, i think i liked it better than the second.

The twist at the end was really good too. 

I had like a existential crisis earlier today.

It was pretty surreal.

I tried to tell Zeki about it but he was too busy doing Wal-Mart things.

I'm over it.

I'd rather see a remake of the original Metal Gears, when Solid Snake was young and in his prime. The Solid vs Big Boss fight could be awesome using modern tech.
Yeah that would be cool or a spin off game like MGR about gray fox and how he escaped

Did it involve feet?
No. It involved stress, or something? I don't know.

Speaking off though, that girl came into class today wearing glasses.

I can admit to having a thing for glasses, not creepy.

Anyways, she covered up today, but she was wearing Converse, so now I think I'm just in love.

No. It involved stress, or something? I don't know.

Speaking off though, that girl came into class today wearing glasses.

I can admit to having a thing for glasses, not creepy.

Anyways, she covered up today, but she was wearing Converse, so now I think I'm just in love.
Did you sit next to her again? Did you talk to her yet? What color is her Converse?

Come on dood, We need more details.

Only gaming I've done since friday was Smash all day.  Had a mini vacation with my friends from college and played a ton of Melee.

So she wears blue shoes and glasses. Who is this magnificent human being?

Is she scene like Leda? Who's prettier, Leda or her? What color is her hair?

So I watched a couple vids on replacing my PS3 laser, and I think I can do that. Anyone know where the best place to order a new laser? I see them on Amazon, but I'm a cheap ass gamer and want the best deal.

No more remakes/revamps/reboots.  I played so many MGS and FF titles once already and that was enough.  Are we that creatively bankrupt we can't do anything original or new?

TLoU has annoying gameplay.  How the hell did this game get perfect scores?  Not enjoying myself too much so far.  Like a lot of people, I haven't figured out the correct way to do stealth.  Half the time, I just give up and resort to regular action trope-style of play.  I don't think this will work too well  at certain parts of the game later on.

But boy, the graphics are nice.  ND does a good job at facial animations.  Their digital artists are boss.

They need their art director/auditing person to more carefully check the stuff they pull off google though lol.

I'm only a few hours into TLoU myself, but I'm really not into it so far.  It's hard for me to gather up the will to play it, but I suspect it will get better.

Not cheddahz.  Im Uraizen's friend.

He's mentioned this place.  I had to wait 5 days to post.  fuck spambots.  they ruin everything.

Oh, i remember i had to wait a few days to post too when i first joined.

hello new person

Not cheddahz. Im Uraizen's friend.

He's mentioned this place. I had to wait 5 days to post. fuck spambots. they ruin everything.
Oh right.

You're supposed to beat up someone.

Oh, i remember i had to wait a few days to post too when i first joined.

hello new person
Says the person who waited a few months to actually post.

bread's done
Back