Phoenix Wright: Justice for all $14.99 + shipping (Amazon.com)

Thanks a lot OP! You are amazing for finding this deal. I still have a ways to go until I beat the first game, so I don't mind the wait. :)

$14.99, that sweet, sweet price point.

:bow:  :boxing: :fridge:

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know why the price is so low? mostly curious as to why its so much cheaper than even the used price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game! But make sure to play "Ace Attorney" before this one, the stories are linked, so you need to experience them in the correct order.

Thanks, OP! I was really annoyed that this game kept hovering around $40 when all the other games in the series received large enough reprints to bring prices down to the $20 range. Now the only game I don't actually own is the first one (been waiting for $10-15 for a while now).

Played all the others at least twice, so hopefully this will satisfy any Ace Attorney urges I get while waiting for the 3DS game to release (please let there be physical copies :pray:).

I don't have the money right now but I get paid on Monday. It says "ships in 3-6 weeks". It should be safe to order it now as it won't get billed until it ships, right?
Amazon always charges you once it ships, so you can place an order now.

There's also always the tiny chance that they get stock earlier than expected too.

That's strange it's so high when it's the shortest and weakest link in the Phoenix Wright series. I bought it from GameStop at least 3 years ago and it was cheaper than all of them ($15 w/edge card) and was present more frequently than the others in the Gamestops around me (around 15 within 10 miles).

That's strange it's so high when it's the shortest and weakest link in the Phoenix Wright series. I bought it from GameStop at least 3 years ago and it was cheaper than all of them ($15 w/edge card) and was present more frequently than the others in the Gamestops around me (around 15 within 10 miles).
It's not the weakest if you count the atrocious Miles Edgeworth spinoff. For that matter, I'm pretty disappointed with the iOS "HD" port. It feels very rough around the edges. The first iOS version was actually better.

I just hope these orders go through. I recently ordered something saying 3-4 weeks for delivery and they just cancelled my order without telling me. Doesn't make sense too because they still fulfill for third parties.

It's not the weakest if you count the atrocious Miles Edgeworth spinoff. For that matter, I'm pretty disappointed with the iOS "HD" port. It feels very rough around the edges. The first iOS version was actually better.
I wasn't counting spinoffs which is why I said Phoenix Wright games instead of Ace Attorney I should've been clearer, and Edgey's spinoff wasn't exactly atrocious, it just needed the classic Wright v.Edgeworth showdown or at least a Feenie cameo lol

Thanks!  It's the one I've been missing from the 3, and I had no intention of paying the $40 it seems to be everywhere else.

Though, as mentioned above, if you do have an iOS device, the whole triogy is available at a better price than the DS cartridges, as well as it has been reoptimized for touch control as well.

Thanks! It's the one I've been missing from the 3, and I had no intention of paying the $40 it seems to be everywhere else.

Though, as mentioned above, if you do have an iOS device, the whole triogy is available at a better price than the DS cartridges, as well as it has been reoptimized for touch control as well.
Yeah, to be fair, I didn't love the new iOS port, but it's still not a bad deal to spend $15 on the App Store for all three games. You'd get used to the rough edges and it's a great value overall.

bread's done
Back