GameFly Midweek PC Download Sale: Square Enix Bundle, Dirt Bundles - Ends Today

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Get an additional 20% off the below prices with coupon code [SIZE=10.5pt]GFDJUN20.[/SIZE]

Discounted prices in green.

Train Simulator 2013 Bundle (TS13, Acela, K4, Class 70) (Steam)  $35.98 $44.98
Crusaders Kings 2, War of the Roses: King Maker, March of the Eagles (Steam) $23.99 $29.99
2K Action Bundle: Spec Ops: The Line, The Darkness 2, Duke Nukem Forever (Steam) $7.99   $9.99
DIrt Megapack: Dirt 2, 3 and Showdown $13.60 $16.99
Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2  (Steam) $23.99  $29.99

Ends June 28

20_t.gif
 GameFly Midweek PC Download Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for calling that to my attention. I had just assumed that it was all gonna be steam.

I think I'll wait for an adventurous CAG to take the plunge and report back here.

Thanks for calling that to my attention. I had just assumed that it was all gonna be steam.

I think I'll wait for an adventurous CAG to take the plunge and report back here.
I think they are gfwl

Confirmed Dirt 2 and 3 are GFWL per gamefly rep on reddit

Too bad about the Dirt Pack.  Doesn't looks like 2 and 3 are Steam keys based on their Gamefly pages.  It is a great value but I only need 3 and would prefer to have it on Steam.

Should i get the tomb raider pack? I feel like sleeping dogs and just cause i can easily get under 5. And tomb is bound is fall between 12-15 sometime this summer.

Should i get the tomb raider pack? I feel like sleeping dogs and just cause i can easily get under 5. And tomb is bound is fall between 12-15 sometime this summer.
Yeah, JC2 has been cheaper than $5 many times and dogs will get low pretty soon. Can always get Tomb Raider in the Steam trading forums, lots of us have it from the AMD promo.

Yeah, JC2 has been cheaper than $5 many times and dogs will get low pretty soon. Can always get Tomb Raider in the Steam trading forums, lots of us have it from the AMD promo.
How cheap can I usually get recent big titles for? By recent I mean anything from the last 5 to 7 months.

Been waiting ages for Bioshock to drop below 20.

bread's done
Back