Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $24.99 PS3/Xbox 360 Best Buy RZ Members

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If you are a reward zone member you get $15.00 off.  Just log in and it is under the offer promotion tab.  It can be used in store and online.  The discount is automatic online if you have your RZ number linked to your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Naruto had it out with that Sauce Kay fellow yet? Seems like they've been dragging and dragging it out for like a decade.

Has Naruto had it out with that Sauce Kay fellow yet? Seems like they've been dragging and dragging it out for like a decade.
Unfortunately not, plot twists and plot holes later they still have not fought again.. overall the series has gone downhill since they revealed Obito imo, One Piece is where its at :)

Sauce Kay? Please just stop.

Anyway, the game is pretty fun and a solid pick up for $25. The only complaint I have is the animation of the characters talking is usuallly out of sync with the voice acting.

Also, I agree about One Piece being awesome, it makes me laugh so much.

Supposedly there is going to be an updated version released in November, google Naruto Full Burst. So you may want to hold off.

Supposedly there is going to be an updated version released in November, google Naruto Full Burst. So you may want to hold off.
Seems to be only for PC at the moment hopefully it gets announced for Xbox 360 as well if not then ill wait until gamefly throws it on sale for $15.

Does Best Buy mail you the Reward Zone card or do I have to go to the store to get one? I just finished registering online.

the boss fights & graphics are great, but the post game story mode is too boring. way too much running around. the fighting gets old quick when you realize how shallow and broken the system is.

Does Best Buy mail you the Reward Zone card or do I have to go to the store to get one? I just finished registering online.
I don't think they even mail you a physical card when you register online anymore. I think they have an option to print it out, but giving them your phone # should be good enough.

Doubtful. Will probably pick it up Thursday if I don't cancel my order cause of the whole Full Burst rumor. If I get it I'll mention if it has the card and dlc or not.

thanks man! looking forward to your update if you end up getting it :D
I picked it up at Bestbuy today and cover says goku dlc is inside this game. I think they announced that Full Burst will be DLC with more characters and story DLC. Not a new physical copy of the game.

I picked it up at Bestbuy today and cover says goku dlc is inside this game. I think they announced that Full Burst will be DLC with more characters and story DLC. Not a new physical copy of the game.
Please, just stop. Nothing has been revealed about Full Burst or any new anything. The only evidence we have is that the Kabuto DLC is coming. When? I have no clue, but the link to the article is up top. Naruto UNS3 is worth $40 max for newcomers and paying $60 for fans is fair enough (atleast for me). Plus it's an easy platinum or 1000 gs.

Had $10 worth of RZ certs lying about, plus the $15 Gamers Club coupon made this a very nice and cheap pick up for my son's birthday.  He's just recently got into Naruto and has watched it almost slavishly on NetFlix.  I think he's up to Episode 180 or so.  

The only bad thing is I keep getting warned about exceeding my 200GB monthly cap due to his streaming.  ;)

bread's done
Back