Lego City 3DS $22.xx W/ Free Mini Figure @ Amazon

brewin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-City-Undercover-Begins-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0053B5X76/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372310024&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+city+3ds

Title says it all. Didnt see this in any other threads or topics. Nice price for a fairly recent game and the mini figure was a pre-order item I beleive. Picked up one for my 8 year old son who loves the wii U version. Hopefully this one is at least as fun as the ridiculously addictive Wii U version. Dont miss out! 

EDIT: Click Bonus Offer and add both items to cart, it will take the $10 off the price for the figure at final checkout!

Last edited by a moderator:
thx OP!!  Wanted the 3DS one but not for full price after reading some lackluster reviews and missed the minifig offer w/ the Wii U version, plus Amazon had a music CD for only $4 that I wanted (but didn't want to play $4 shipping) so it was the perfect filler to get free super saver shipping.

thnx son had been wanting this glad I waited to get both, also for those wondering you do get free s/h even without prime so even better deal. $24 total after tax.

Not to dissuade anyone from buying it, but keep your expectations low if you've played the Wii U version. This is very much a cut down version with less focus on exploration and more combat.

emperordahc, on 27 Jun 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:Keep thinking this thread is for the Wii U version! Eragh!
the wii u version is easily worth full price! it would be a steal at sub $30.

Any sorta of game connectivity between this and the WiiU version?  Don't remember if it would unlock anything between the two versions.

The minifig looks just like the one I got for preordering the WiiU version at Target.

bread's done
Back