Year of Xbox Live via Newegg on Ebay $35

Looks great OP. CA residents pay tax though. So I'll probably pass. Whenever I buy XBL in retail stores they don't charge me for tax though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already up on my Live subscription to November of 2015 but I'm getting an XO anyway, might as well grab a couple extra to stash for future use I suppose.

Good catch OP.  This is usually as cheap as they get.  But even at $35, I don't see that I get enough value from Xbox Live Gold to renew for another year.

Good catch OP. This is usually as cheap as they get. But even at $35, I don't see that I get enough value from Xbox Live Gold to renew for another year.
HBO Go! And, um, that's all I got. Still probably picking one up just so I'm all set through the lifespan of the 360.

Thanks OP. This is probably as good as this gets. Other than the $20 deal a few weeks back, this is probably the cheapest. They should just make yearly at $35, since that seems to be the constant sale prices for these now.

Thanks for the head-up! My Live subscription expires in Nov, and since I'm getting an XBO, might as well get another year's worth now while it's cheap. Already picked up another year of PS+ for cheap as well.

On a side note, the new CAG redesign is really fucking with me. I like it, but everything is in the wrong place!

Purchased one since my Live runs out in November.  It is better to pay for it now than in the same month the Xbox One releases.  

Thanks OP! Picked one up because like others mine runs out in Nov. and I dont need to buying live then as well as a $500 console. I wish I could splurge on two. All well I've never once spent full price on live. $3 a month is pocket change.

Thanks OP, got one for a friend who just bought his first Xbox 360 Slim. Figured it'd be a nice little gift once his free month runs out!

Thanks OP, been waiting for a deal on these now that it has been confimed that live on XBOne will carry over.

In for two.

Thanks OP. Picked up 3 since my gold expired about 6 weeks ago. Should tide me over until the first price drop on the XBone (my anticipated purchase date).

I don't have a 360 anymore. If I buy this with the intention of using it in November for my Xbox One that is on preorder, will it work?

Considering that Microsoft is offering 2 free games a month until the end of the year for all Gold members, this is a really good deal!

And unlike PS+, you get to keep the games even if you stop being a Gold member.

Major you will be all set in November if you pick it up. They send you the actual card in the mail and you can just wait until November to activate it.

Major you will be all set in November if you pick it up. They send you the actual card in the mail and you can just wait until November to activate it.
Awesome. I grabbed one. I was planning on getting the day one Xbox Live pack that included the free KI character, but to save $25 this was a no brainer.

bread's done
Back