MAGFest is exchanging badges for old games and systems!

Mike_TV

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGs! As some of you know I work with MAGFest, the Music and Gaming Festival (www.magfest.org). We're a non-profit organization with our main event being an annual 4-day festival that takes place outside of Washington D.C. that focuses on gaming, the music that makes it great, and the gaming community. We're completely fan and volunteer run but have been expanding rapidly in the last few years, last year we hit 9000+ attendees, and we need help to keep up with demand! That's why we're offering a special promotion to help us maintain our stock of playable consoles and games AND invite new people to come party with us. From now until MAGFest 12, happening January 2-5, if you give us a FUNCTIONAL VIDEO GAME CONSOLE WITH ALL CORDS AND AT LEAST ONE CONTROLLER, we will give you a free badge for MAGFEST! You can either bring the system to one of our shows throughout the rest of the year (see below) or bring it to MAGFest in January (just let us know ahead of time that you'll be bringing it). Alternatively, if you're in the Baltimore/DC area we can arrange to have someone swing by and pick it up! We'll be doing a similar promotion for games, but we need to take a little inventory before that happens (though if you just want to give us stuff, we'll def take it). If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through the MAGFest site or at [email protected]!

Here are a couple of our upcoming events come out, hang out, and bring any equipment you'd like to give us! Thanks, and rock on!

July 7th, 8pm - MAGFest Presents Game Over Baltimore @ The Metro Gallery
August 10th, 3pm, MAGFest Presents BitGen GamerFest @ Rams Head Live!
More to Come!

One other thing I forgot to mention, at least with regards to games. As a collector I know we find a lot of cruddy games in bad shape out there that aren't terribly good for trading. Cracked shells, ripped labels, tons of marker, etc. Well, MAGFest doesn't care what condition games are in as long as they work! There's a lot of fan favorites that we don't have and can't really afford because they're too expensive, but if you have any awesome yet cruddy looking games you'd like to see shared with people, please remember us!

bread's done
Back