YMMV Microcenter Used Games $.99

AndyD33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
367 (100%)
I'm at Microcenter right now and all their used games are $.99

Everything is well picked over, but I got Luigis Mansion GC for $.99

Obviously stock(and maybe price) will be highly YMMV.

EDIT: and there were some marked $.49 and $.25(the latter being 50 bazillion copies of In the Movies for X360)

Oh, and if you find a used game not marked $.99 or less, have the price checked.  The copy of Luigi's Mansion I picked up was marked $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Wherever it was, it sure wasn't at the Mayfield Heights, OH store. I just checked there. Even though their video games section has significantly shrunk, they're still selling everything at MSRP. Hopefully they'll have a clearance on their games very soon too but I doubt it.

Wherever it was, it sure wasn't at the Mayfield Heights, OH store. I just checked there. Even though their video games section has significantly shrunk, they're still selling everything at MSRP. Hopefully they'll have a clearance on their games very soon too but I doubt it.
Ironically enough, it was.

The used games were on the top shelf next to the PS3 stuff. It was a very small selection, but there were some. There's also a copy of Mario Superstar Baseball that I was going to pick up but decided not to. (I put it back on top of the PC games where I had found it)

Ironically enough, it was.

The used games were on the top shelf next to the PS3 stuff. It was a very small selection, but there were some. There's also a copy of Mario Superstar Baseball that I was going to pick up but decided not to. (I put it back on top of the PC games where I had found it.)
Oh. I didn't really check out that section. I saw World Series Baseball 2K1 for Dreamcast for $1.99 there along with a few other games that didn't look like they were worth anything anyway. Lol. Kinda sad how they're giving up on video games though. Half of that section is now for speakers.

Very interested to hear if this is national or local. I'm in Maryland, and will definitely check a couple out if it turns out that this isn't limited to just the one store.

Apparently these don't show up on the website.  I selected the store I was at yesterday, and searched for some of the games I saw and none showed up.

Went to the Houston location today. The only used games I found were Gamecube. None were marked down on the package. I asked if they had any other used games and he said he didn't think so.

Picked up 2 copies of pikmin 2, mario power tennis, and mario baseball. Out the door for $4 and change.

I left 2 copies of mario kart double dash, 2 mario power tennis, and a mario baseball on the shelf (the mario kart discs did look a bit haggard and that's why I didn't get at least one).

So, this seems to be nationwide. If you're in Houston there are some discs on the shelf. And, who knows, there might be some other used games that I couldn't find.

Don't bother checking out the Microcenter in Cincinnati.  They don't even carry used games according to a sales person in the gaming department.  And, I did not see any either. 

What used to be a rather large gaming department has become condensed and now shares space with do-it-yourself rocket kits and robot things.  Sad day.  SMH.

bread's done
Back