320 GB Refurb PS3 $199.99 from Sony Store + Free Shipping

Good deal, passed along the info to those who are interested.  In the meantime, I applied for and got instantly approved for the Sony Visa.  Nice little $100 statement credit after your first purchase with the card :)

Those who haven't done so already could get a card, buy the refurb PS3 and wait for the statement credit to get it for a net $99. The card can be used right away, but credit won't show up until 8-12 weeks. No interest until May 2014, so no worries about not paying it off until said credit arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
SO tempting to upgrade my 160gb slim to 320gb, for probably about $50 out of pocket (sell my 160gb for $150) but I have to keep in mine that im getting the ps4 in 5 months!

Officially refurbished Sony PS3s are great though, almost no different from a new. They replaced my damaged PS3 with a refurbished one 2 and a 1/2 years ago and I haven't had a single problem since. 

I'd be all over this if it wasn't refurbished. This is exactly my price point for a new PS3, but I don't buy used consoles.
Yeah thats pretty closeminded especially considering where it is coming from and that it has the same warranty as a new one, and in all honesty, probably much less likely to fail.

Good deal, passed along the info to those who are interested. In the meantime, I applied for and got instantly approved for the Sony Visa. Nice little $100 statement credit after your first purchase with the card :)

Those who haven't done so already could get a card, buy the refurb PS3 and wait for the statement credit to get it for a net $99. The card can be used right away, but credit won't show up until 8-12 weeks. No interest until May 2014, so no worries about not paying it off until said credit arrives.
I seen that but I have a Playstation Visa I just signed up for. I assume it has to be a Sony Visa?

Edit: Yeah it appears to be. Playstation card your $100 bonus is a $50 psn card and year sub to PSN+. Sony card gives you $100 back. Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back