Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $30.85 Amazon + Free S&H w/ FSSS

I am the only person in the world who really liked the first game and didn't care for this one at all.
I wouldn't say I don't care for it at all, seeing as I still like it, but it doesn't even come close to the first even if it fixes some of the first games quirks. Maybe I'm just colored by the dumb balance beams since I play these games in bed and that just doesn't work for tilt controls.

Thanks dwo. I had been saving my Amazon credit for something and this was it.
No problem. I've been saving my Amazon credit for this as well.

Took awhile for it to drop around the $30 price range, but that tends to be pretty typical for Nintendo games.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cheapest I seen for awhile, all over this and loved the first game and finally can't wait to try this....thanks again for sharing OP!.

I actually love this game so far. the missions are shorter due to te portable nature of the 3ds, but i think its great and i enjoyed the 1st one. the overall presentation is spectacular with great graphics, music, and animation. i hope they do another but on the wii u.

It's appearing in my gold box, so it comes out to $29.31 for me.  Be sure to check your gold box as well.

The game lingers too much on each mansion. They should've done about 2 missions per mansion before moving onto another, then returned to older mansions to add variety. It gets very boring to play the same mansion 5 times in a row.

Thanks, had a $5 off $25 coupon for my birthday that was expiring soon and wasn't sure what I was going to be able to use it on. Don't think I'll beat $25+tax for this for a while - at least not new!

The game lingers too much on each mansion. They should've done about 2 missions per mansion before moving onto another, then returned to older mansions to add variety. It gets very boring to play the same mansion 5 times in a row.
I don't even think they spend too long as there's too much arbitrary back tracking because of the missions abruptly and randomly pulling you out.

bread's done
Back