Ebgames.ca Bargain Bin Sale

The game comes with Club Nintendo stuff? Awesome.
They come with codes that you redeem on the Club nintendo website for points which in turn you redeem for free crap. I use mine to get free virtual console games. Now that I think about it...You can only register one copy of each game per account so disregard the Club Nintendo angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
They come with codes that you redeem on the Club nintendo website for points which in turn you redeem for free crap. I use mine to get free virtual console games. Now that I think about it...You can only register one copy of each game per account so disregard the Club Nintendo angle.
I'm familiar with CN I just didn't know that DS games came with 'em. Thought it was a 3DS thing.

Actually, if you own a Family account you can register the same game up to 4 times I believe.

I bought DOA Ultimate, America's Test Kitchen and Lego LOTR (shipping filler). Shipped yesterday, got today.

DOA came in one case, second disc was in a sleeve lol. Doesn't matter for $3 I guess.

DS game was not sealed.

Cheap enough.

Thanks for posting this. Managed to scoop up a copy of WarioWare D.I.Y. and Glory of Heracles.  Both games looked interesting, but not enough to really pay for. At a buck apiece I'll take a flyer on them though.

Last copy.

Y3v6Eff.jpg

bread's done
Back