Best Buy: Wii U & 3DS Accessories 4.99+ B&M/Online

Taros

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Stopped at Best Buy last night and picked up a bunch of clearance items.  Looks like these are online and in store as well.

1. 6.99 5.99 Nyko PowerPak+ Gaming Console Battery Grip (for 3DS non-XL only, found this for 2.99 in store)

2. 19.99 6.99 Power A Mini Transporter for Nintendo DS, DS Lite, DSi and 3DS (officially licensed)

3. 34.99 5.99 BD&A - Wii U Gaming Essentials Kit (comes in blue, pink, or black and includes a silicone GamePad skin, 2 replacement styluses, screen cleaner, a GamePad zippered case w/handle, officially licensed)

4. 19.99 4.99 PowerA - GlowFX Stylus (for Wii U or any DS system, officially licensed)

YMMV in store clearance items:

1. 9.99 5.99 Rocketfish™ - Pro Stylus and Screen Armor Kit for Nintendo 3DS and 3DS XL (B&M ONLY)

2. ??? 4.99 Rocketfish Universal Headset Stand RF-GUV1203 (couldn't find the link for this online [SKU 3526165])

Is the first link the battery add on that everyone's been raving about on here?
Yes

Is the $2.99 YMMV for the instore price? I've seen people say that same price before.

Edit: Funny enough, it's in-store pick up only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

Is the $2.99 YMMV for the instore price? I've seen people say that same price before.

Edit: Funny enough, it's in-store pick up only.
The clearance stuff isn't always marked in store, probably why it's still available, but what I've bought has rung out right. If you do an instore pickup you'll be sure to get the right price and not risk a trip for something with a wrong count.

Is the first link the battery add on that everyone's been raving about on here?
It works pretty well and I've had it for about a week. The LED lights on the charging dock it came with don't really function so I'm not entirely sure it's charging, but it hasn't dropped below full charge on the display.

Edit: It wasn't charging, but it works fine. I didn't notice there was a power button. Heh.

I am asking If I order online for shipping.
I realize, but if it's a case of multiple items one UPC/SKU (and it shows each color in the pictures) that's the only way to get the color you want. Otherwise it's going to be luck of the draw with ordering it online. Even if you called them they're not going to be able to assure you of getting you the color you want because they'll just have that same SKU to send to the warehouse on the order.

I ordered the Wii U kit, honestly color shouldnt be an issue, the thing is 5.99. Im buying it for the case, also if it is the same SKU then just switch it once when ur in the store, it wont be an issue. If the colors had different skus then it would be but they dont so its not like they are keeping track,

I ordered the Wii U kit, honestly color shouldnt be an issue, the thing is 5.99. Im buying it for the case, also if it is the same SKU then just switch it once when ur in the store, it wont be an issue. If the colors had different skus then it would be but they dont so its not like they are keeping track,
If you look at the pictures they're also all 95% black and it's just a little trim stripe by the zipper on two of them that are colored.

I think I'm in for the Nyko Power Pak for the 3DS. The battery life on this thing frustrates me, and the Amazon reviews for the product are very good. At $5.99, which is cheaper by half than Amazon, I'm sold.

I ordered a Mini Transporter the other day. Received a blue one by mail yesterday. Placed another order for one more last night.

I think I'm in for the Nyko Power Pak for the 3DS. The battery life on this thing frustrates me, and the Amazon reviews for the product are very good. At $5.99, which is cheaper by half than Amazon, I'm sold.
Check your local store's clearance on the website first. The store near me that had it still was showing $2.99 the other day.

Check your local store's clearance on the website first. The store near me that had it still was showing $2.99 the other day.
Thanks for the suggestion. My local store has at least one. When I go to pick up my order tomorrow, I'll just see if the item rings up $2.99 first before I pick up my order placed.

Got my Nyko Power Pak for $2.99 at the store today. Cancelled my online order. They still had two others. Oddly, all were open box. The one I was going to buy didn't have the tiny screwdriver, but they found me one that had the screwdriver and gave it to me.

In terms of the Nyko 3DS batteries, there are two different items.

The slim, slab style battery is the "PowerPak+". It doubles battery life and doesn't add much bulk. These are $2.99 in my local store.

The bulker "ergonomic grip" battery is the "Power Grip". It triples battery life, but won't fit in slim cases. These are $5.99, I believe.

Got handed the pink wii case..... not ideal actually. I thought it was at least red, but it was bright pink. 

I guess ill hold on to it and switch it if I ever see it on the shelves somewhere.

bread's done
Back