Newegg.com Tera Online Collector's Edition $29.99

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!
Newegg.com Tera Online Collector's Edition $29.99
Newegg.com has Tera Online Collector's Edition for $29.99 after using code EMCYTZT3696 at checkout. This deal is good for 48 hours only.  Feel free to rep and thumbs up on slickdeals.  I would like to one day get something on the front page =). 
Link to game

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832198135&nm_mc=EMC-EXPRESS062913&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS062913-_-EMC-062913-Index-_-PCGames-_-32198135-L06B

Link I made on SD

http://slickdeals.net/f/6121836-Newegg-com-Tera-Online-Collector-s-Edition-29-99?p=60413630#post60413630

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked to be a fantastic deal, but it's dead now...back up to $100. I managed to grab a copy at my local BB for $39 back in March. If you weren't able to grab a copy at this price I would suggest checking around locally 

Looked to be a fantastic deal, but it's dead now...back up to $100. I managed to grab a copy at my local BB for $39 back in March. If you weren't able to grab a copy at this price I would suggest checking around locally
I am still able to get it to work

As much as Tera has fanservice (if you want to call it that) the game is pretty good, I'm glad I got into it and it's now my main MMO after I quit World of Warcraft.

Its still available and code is still working. You have to scroll all the way down after entering the code and you will see it took $70 off

Can the game code from the CE be entered to upgrade an existing account? I got my founder status before it went FTP but havn't bothered with it since. I see a place to enter code but it makes no mention about account upgrade.

Can the game code from the CE be entered to upgrade an existing account? I got my founder status before it went FTP but havn't bothered with it since. I see a place to enter code but it makes no mention about account upgrade.
I believe so. You also get extra stuff if you enter the code backwards too apparently.

bread's done
Back