$10 off $100 Best Buy gift card at Kroger/Ralphs

ViolentLee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
Just synced my Ralph's card with their app and site, where you can store coupons on the card. One of the coupons is $10 off a $100 Best Buy gift card purchased at Kroger or Ralph's, which is a nice little bonus.

You either need a Ralph's/Kroger card, or can sign up for one digitally. The coupon expires July 6.

Here's a link, though you may have to click around to find/load. Easiest to sort by value, and Best Buy's will come right up.
http://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?campaign=DigitalCoupons&banner=Kroger

So now I have the card loaded on my acccount, I need to go to a Korger Store to get the card? Sorry for the noob question. 

I didnt need the card to get the deal.  I just brought the card number given to me online.  A phone number would have worked too.  When the cashier put the number in, she saw that I had loaded the coupon and applied it.

this would be usefull if your planning to get a ps4 or xbox one at BB,   baically be like paying 50 less on x1

I tried doing more than one deal for my account and it would not let me.  I don't see why you couldn't do more than one account though. 

is anyone having trouble with their gift card? it isnt going through for me and i had to call customer service and they said i have to wait until tomorrow for them to fix it. i want to use it on the b2g1, but that ends today

I tried doing more than one deal for my account and it would not let me. I don't see why you couldn't do more than one account though.
Thanks for checking that out. Kinda goofy that they wouldn't let you use the discount multiple times though not super surprising.

bread's done
Back