Best Buy RZ Offer: 5%–10% Off an Xbox LIVE or PlayStation Card

$20 PSN card seems like it is okay as I was looking to pick one up soon anyways. Just wish I had BBY credit. It says reward zone members so GamersClubUnlocked is not required then right?

$20 PSN card seems like it is okay as I was looking to pick one up soon anyways. Just wish I had BBY credit. It says reward zone members so GamersClubUnlocked is not required then right?
Reward Zone has 4 tiers.

• Reward Zone (Free)
  • Reward Zone Gamers Club (Free)
  • Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked ($14.99/year)
  • Reward Zone Premier Silver (Spend $2500+/year)
To redeem this offer, you only need to be a Reward Zone member. Just make sure you have it properly linked to your BestBuy.com account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. Not getting the discount on the $10 cards, but works for $20s.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Thanks OP. also, gamers club has the ps+ deal again for gamers club. Picked up a 1 year sub. For 39.99. I thought that expired last week or so. If I am mistaken I apologize.

Reward Zone has 4 tiers.

• Reward Zone (Free)
  • Reward Zone Gamers Club (Free)
  • Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked ($14.99/year)
  • Reward Zone Premier Silver (Spend $2500+/year)
To redeem this offer, you only need to be a Reward Zone member. Just make sure you have it properly linked to your BestBuy.com account.
you can also do it on guest checkout if you put in your reward zone number. which I know this cause mine won't seem to link to my bestbuy account. I think it might be how they wrote my name on each. :/

great offer, Thanks OP!

For anyone interested, it doesn't ring up in-store, but I told the chick about the promo and she did a pricematch for it. Picked up a $50 card for $45, thanks OP!

Sony - PlayStation Plus 12-Month Subscription Card for PlayStation 3 PLAYSTATION
  $39.99

I'll take it!

With RZ Certs I paid $19.99.

I just tried ordering a $20 PSN card for the heck of it to test and see if it is auto cancelled like all of my other orders from the past few months and so far it looks like it might go through.

Do they email the code to you or mail it to your home address? I just bought a $50 card for $45, but there were just the familiar 2 options of picking it up in the store, or free shipping to home.

Thanks for the heads up.
These are not digitally delivered.

Thanks OP used a $25 gift card from Viggle so only $20 for a $50 card. Now I'm ready for the PSN summer sale :D

bread's done
Back