* * * - - 8 votes

Hitman Absolution PS3/360 $12; TheatRhythm FF $18, LEGO LotR 3DS $12; BioS Infinite PE 360 Tomb Raider CE 360 Dead Island Rip RME PS3/360 $45 Best Buy

#61 acrappa   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Bummer, both PS3 and 360 Hitmans are OOS.

#62 The 2nd Coming   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

The 2nd Coming

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

Picked up the last Tomb Raider CE for ps3 at my local BB, got it price matched with no problem. They were all out of Hitman though

#63 dashrendar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   421 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

dashrendar

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Trying to get Amazon to price match Hitman: Absolution since it is OOS everywhere.

Currently Playing:
:360: Dead Space 3

RelievedSquid.jpg

#64 bobphone   So what if I'm a gay man? CAGiversary!   784 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

bobphone

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

Half of these are on the 50% off clearance rack at my BB. Do the promos stack?

#65 Brash_Attack   Emperor Banana CAGiversary!   2082 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Brash_Attack

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'm tempted by Dead Island but I know I would regret it the second I pay. 

#66 Desousa93   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   627 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

Since we are struttin' our goodies. I'm 25, with figurines from Max Payne 3, Marcus bobble head from Borderlands 2, Batman AC CE, inFamous 2, Uncharted 3, Tomb Raider, Injustice, LBP2, and the plasma cutter from Dead Space 2 CE, and TLoU Post Pandemic Edition.

I'm 19 have the batman city dead space 2 plasma cutter Marcus Fenix max Payne 3 noble six Connors from ac3 uncharted 3 kill zone 3 ninja garden 3 injustice resident evil chainsaw controller. Most expensive item was prolly the chainsaw which I bought for 33 with shipping. Oh I also need to get my halo 3 legendary ed from the post office.
Most cagers will know each sale. It also helps To trade in the game That comes with the edition.

#67 zzamaro   CA'G CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Trying to get Amazon to price match Hitman: Absolution since it is OOS everywhere.

Hope it happens because I checked my local Walmart, which is very near, and it's OOS too :(

[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#68 cigaro   Constants and Variables CAGiversary!   699 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

Got a Tomb Raider Collectors Edition for 6 bucks out the door today after a cert and trade in... the statue is fucking awesome. 

534753.png

#69 Gedemer   Boss CAG CAGiversary!   3428 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago   Has been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Vita

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:16 AM

Anyone know what Hitman was going for on PC in the recent past?

If it wasnt that low I might as well pick it up for console; it if was lower I think ill wait for Steam sale

#70 PopCall  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

Dead Island Riptide Rigor Set is matched on Amazon now.

#71 highoffcoffee496   I gotta believe! CAGiversary!   1442 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

highoffcoffee496

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

Damn. I was hoping that they would ring $44.99 in store because they removed it from the website. Can you provide the SKU so I can track one down and hopefully get lucky like you. Thanks in advance.

I literally just left my house and will be away for three weeks... :-(

I'll see if I can get someone to go over and read it and tell me the sku; if I find out I'll post it here.

At my store the price for the PS3 version was 80 originally (in case you were curious)

EDIT: On my reward zone account it listed the sku: 7105069 :)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#72 Perfect*Ending   Cute Kelly CAGiversary!   2298 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Perfect*Ending

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Awesome find OP!  In for PS3 copy.

I was going to dive into the Newegg Tomb Raider/Hitman for $35 deal...but I knew Hitman would be cheaper down the line.  Once again, it was good to be patient. 

Thanks! :D

Where was this?  :)

Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#73 kdiddy1989   2011 NBA Champions CAGiversary!   1255 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago   Has been playing BioShock

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Darn, I saw ultimate MvC and got excited... been looking for it on 360 for a few days. Been watching CEO 2013...before two days ago I could care less about fighting games. Crazy what some intense competition will do.

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#74 Sway   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2708 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

Where was this?  :)

http://www.cheapassg...se-newegg-dead/

It looks dead though.

#75 paayter   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   469 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

just wanted to say for everyone who are bragging about their worthless no value figurines...

NO ONE CARES!

#76 .Azaria   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   188 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:01 AM

how is everyone getting tomb raider ce? and will target price match bestbuy for hitman?

#77 TKSJOHN   The Dumpster Diver! Silenced   576 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

Damn just got tomb raider for ps3 from the newegg deal 2 days ago, but for ps3. I might bite on the 360 CE for $45 though

#78 DjDonFrancisco   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   99 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

DjDonFrancisco

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:24 AM

Check Best Buy's local stock the second I saw this sale and Hitman was already sold out everywhere in town. So, while my wife and I were out of the house and in the vicinity of a BB, i decided to stop by and try my luck. Well, that luck came through and I snagged the last copy of Hitman. Must've been OoS online because of inventory reasons. So i'd say to try your luck if you see that it's unavailable around you.

card.png

#79 sadboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

I'm tempted by Dead Island but I know I would regret it the second I play. 

Fixed. Just kidding.

#80 zzamaro   CA'G CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

Check Best Buy's local stock the second I saw this sale and Hitman was already sold out everywhere in town. So, while my wife and I were out of the house and in the vicinity of a BB, i decided to stop by and try my luck. Well, that luck came through and I snagged the last copy of Hitman. Must've been OoS online because of inventory reasons. So i'd say to try your luck if you see that it's unavailable around you.

That sure happens. I've actually gotten a few games even when it said OOS but mine is far so I don't want to try my luck.

#81 mxtt   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   137 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:43 AM

Both Hitman and Tomb Raider: CE are OOS for my city, along with three surrounding cities, each 3 hours out.

Let's hope Amazon does a PM for both of them.

#82 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

System shows out of stock if there is 2 or less.

xivpads.png

#83 mxtt   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   137 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

System shows out of stock if there is 2 or less.

Hmm... in that case, I'll have to call mine tomorrow and see if there are any in stock.

#84 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   257 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

A couple of posters mentioned getting Best Buy to pricematch the Tomb Raider PS3 CE. What store are you pricematching?

#85 paayter   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   469 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

A couple of posters mentioned getting Best Buy to pricematch the Tomb Raider PS3 CE. What store are you pricematching?

they r just saying hey look u guys sell the xbox version for this much y not the ps3

That whole wonderbook bundle was like $9.99 at one time and I was debating whether or not to get it at that price.

no it wasnt. the 9.99 price was for the game and spellbook. the 39.99 is for the move controller plus ps eye

We know: http://www.cheapassg...mb-raider-2999/

dont b a dick nd assume everyone knew. he just wanted people to know who might not know. its not as though he reposted a full thread. its people like u who prevent from people wanting to contribute deals

So much backlog... do you think I'll be able to find hitman at this price again in the future?

yes for sure..gamefly nd for sure black friday and then gamestop will eventually drop this to ten.

#86 highoffcoffee496   I gotta believe! CAGiversary!   1442 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

highoffcoffee496

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

they r just saying hey look u guys sell the xbox version for this much y not the ps3

That's exactly what I did lol

(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#87 mxtt   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   137 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

Hitman: Absolution was listed as 'out-of-stock' online, and thankfully, I called up my local Best Buy and asked them if they did have it. After waiting for what seemed like a decade, the associate came back on the phone and said, "yes, we have it, and it's the last one in stock. Go to in-store pickup".

The price change didn't register automatically because I couldn't order it online, so I asked them to check their site. After a manager override, I got it for 12.89, tax included.

However, the price-match method that has worked for some for Tomb Raider: CE (PS3 version) didn't work for me.

When I asked if they would price-match the PS3 version to the 360 version, the dude was a total dick about it and said, "well, since we don't even list the Collector's Edition for PS3 on our web site, we're not gonna allow you to price-match the 360 copy of the same game", along with some bullshit about "well, Microsoft told us to drop this price, not the publisher".

Seemed like he just wanted me to go away, so I did him that favor.

Good luck to anyone else who tries to PM it.

#88 Brash_Attack   Emperor Banana CAGiversary!   2082 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Brash_Attack

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Fixed. Just kidding.

No, I played the first one (first version) and that isn't necessarily a wrong statement. 

#89 gundie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   426 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

Called a local BB and they have one last copy of the TR: CE for xbox 360 in stock.  Went to picked it up, but rang up $79.99.  Told the rep it's $44.99 online.  Got it price matched without problems.  Thanks OP!

#90 zzamaro   CA'G CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Both BB and Walmart were OOS :(