MLB 13: The Show @ walmart.com for $25.52

How low does MLB the show games typically go during the season? Never played one before, but I'm tempted to get it.. 

Also whats with all these random prices $25.52?

How low does MLB the show games typically go during the season? Never played one before, but I'm tempted to get it..

Also whats with all these random prices $25.52?
It's Walmart, they're wacky. What do you mean about go during the season?

Oh I meant how cheap does it get. Like NBA 2K seems to never drop below $40 during the NBA season.
They don't hold quite as well as NBA 2K, but people will pay $60 for that for a good while, but they stay pretty high. See MLB 12 that's still $20 where they haven't just clearanced it out. Game's also still only four months old and we're not quite at the all-star break so any permanent cut that's coming will only take it to $40 probably.

Tempted as hell but I'm an xbox gamer.
Why does xbox have to get stuck with the crappy baseball game?
Yea it's really sad how all these exclusivity deals make for huge holes for gamers

Nfl 2k vs madden? MVP vs World Series baseball2k?

To be fair, NHL starting with 08 had been so much better than 2k. And nba 2k was awesome

To be fair, NHL starting with 08 had been so much better than 2k. And nba 2k was awesome
Well hockey and basketball were never exclusive, The 2K hockey series was far better and then just fell off a cliff once NHL started getting good again and well, we all know what a disaster EA's attempts at even finishing a basketball game have been lately.

bread's done
Back