GGT 250 Thinks the Rayman Legends Challenge App is the future

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!
The free Rayman Challenge App for Wii U is like crack.  Every day I'll boot that sucker up to play the new daily challenge.  Hopefully stuff like that catches on for platformers as it seems like a natural evolution for them.

I'm chewing like 5 gums right now. My mouth is hurting

Not sure why I even have AE on its just background noise as I web surf.

Bought a Purple 3DS. I bought the Pink XL but returned it an hour later. Purple > Pink. Oh well.

Might get AC:NL tomorrow as well. Picked up PxZ and Theatrhythm. ^^

How is it the future if its on a last gen console?

Logic is flawed.

This is first and last time you will hear of green ace. There's always that one guy at every tournament who is hyped up and is never heard from again.
This is the third tournament I've seen him in so...

I've been hyped for him since the Curleh Mustache Battle Royal.

Him and Moonz are my faves <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the demo well enough but have never tried the daily challenge app. Just have too many other games to play.

Bought a Purple 3DS. I bought the Pink XL but returned it an hour later. Purple > Pink. Oh well.

Might get AC:NL tomorrow as well. Picked up PxZ and Theatrhythm. ^^
Lemme know how Theatrhythm is. I just bought for like 17 bucks from Amazon.

Also, Gen vs Ken in AE winners finals. My mind is blown.

A 3DS and not a 3DS XL? Wrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!???!!!?!
The XL wasn't in purple. I think I asked 5 GS employees, my friends and 2 customers which one they thought I should get and they all said the non-XL.

Either way, with the money I saved I figured I could just use it on a game. ^^

Lemme know how Theatrhythm is. I just bought for like 17 bucks from Amazon.

Also, Gen vs Ken in AE winners finals. My mind is blown.
I bought it on Amazon as well. :p Totally looking forward to it! I love rhythm games.

I missed MLG today. Fck

How is it the future if its on a last gen console?

Logic is flawed.

This is the third tournament I've seen him in so...

I've been hyped for him since the Curleh Mustache Battle Royal.

Him and Moonz are my faves <3
Thanks for embarrassing me.

So Chris G won Injustice, Marvel and 2 spots away from winning AE. Does that ninja ever go outside and do other shit?

Chris G blaming lag for his loss.

He has alien eyes that obviously move faster than ours

Congrats to Xian for winning doe

Prolly watch those CEO archives this week. Sounds like a good time.

All this love for PXZ makes me think I was too rough on the demo. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody other than Zeki and myself played Tekken Revolution?
I downloaded and played it because you told me to. Online seems to be worse than TTT2 and I still haven't unlocked any characters for some reason. I do like a lot of the visual changes, though.

BOCNkBOCEAAwqI7.jpg

Happy Canada Day from my most favorite Canadian from Canada. ♥

http://youtu.be/zYBoNV-OW84

I thought Canadians were supposed to be modest, yet I find out that they set aside a whole day for which they use to celebrate themselves.

Whatever, I'm over it.

Robin Sparkles is the best thing to ever come out of Canada...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_bhVSGKEg[/youtube]

Whelp, back to slogging through TLoU.  It really feels more like a chore than fun.  It's ironic considering how much I enjoyed Uncharted.

Speaking of which, my friend is playing Tomb Raider.  He is one of those who didn't like the gameplay mechanics of Uncharted.  And as I predicted, he is enjoying Tomb Raider a lot.  And also as I predicted, he just thinks Lara is "more fun" to play than Drake.  This is laughably ridiculous to me, because both games have such similar gameplay mechanics, from the shooting and cover system, the dodge/evade, to the climbing and traversing.  The biggest difference between the two is that Lara has a bow which is totally badass and the bow introduces some cool interactions, but the two games share way more in common than my friend wants to admit.

Whelp, back to slogging through TLoU. It really feels more like a chore than fun. It's ironic considering how much I enjoyed Uncharted.

Speaking of which, my friend is playing Tomb Raider. He is one of those who didn't like the gameplay mechanics of Uncharted. And as I predicted, he is enjoying Tomb Raider a lot. And also as I predicted, he just thinks Lara is "more fun" to play than Drake. This is laughably ridiculous to me, because both games have such similar gameplay mechanics, from the shooting and cover system, the dodge/evade, to the climbing and traversing. The biggest difference between the two is that Lara has a bow which is totally badass and the bow introduces some cool interactions, but the two games share way more in common than my friend wants to admit.
I liked the characters and story more in Uncharted, but the gameplay in TR is noticeably better. The cover system is far superior since she automatically takes cover and it works. The battles are smaller but IMO better because in Uncharted they just seemed to go on and on with bullet sponge after bullet sponge and it's just way smoother with the combat.

And here I thought giving us games that were around pre-2010 was a winning strategy -- now they're following the "Let's give you some indie you got in a humble bundle for $0.20 as a free game... it's okay cause it costs $10 on consoles and you haven't played it cause, well, LOL PC."  I'm glad Sony stopped with the shit like Swords and Soldiers HD and Anomaly Warzone Earth.

For those of you that have gone through getting a Club Nintendo gold/platinum award (selection, etc.), how does it work?

I know today the points reset and I can see I'm back to needing 300 points to hit gold for the new year... however, I have no idea what the rewards for the previous year are or when I will be able to select one (or how).

Also, does anyone know what day the new Club Nintendo monthly games will show up?  I thought it might be today as well, but it looks like they're still the June games...

For those of you that have gone through getting a Club Nintendo gold/platinum award (selection, etc.), how does it work?

I know today the points reset and I can see I'm back to needing 300 points to hit gold for the new year... however, I have no idea what the rewards for the previous year are or when I will be able to select one (or how).

Also, does anyone know what day the new Club Nintendo monthly games will show up? I thought it might be today as well, but it looks like they're still the June games...
They should send an e-mail when the rewards are ready to choose from and order. I don't remember how long it takes before they announce the rewards, but I do know it takes a while after that before they actually send them.

They should send an e-mail when the rewards are ready to choose from and order. I don't remember how long it takes before they announce the rewards, but I do know it takes a while after that before they actually send them.
Yeah, I heard that about the physical rewards, but I'm likely to choose a game for download if the selection is good... otherwise, I guess I'll get the calendar or something "collectible" and try to hock it on eBay. ;)

Been getting a decent amount of gaming in lately, though Animal Crossing is still getting most of my gaming time.  I'll probably slow down some after I get the house fully expanded, probably an other two weeks or so on that I'd guess.

Still working through TLoU, probably 6.5-7 hours in.  Still enjoying it, just haven't been home much so mainly gaming on 3DS.  Also started up Zelda Oracle of Seasons on that--saved at the start of the 2nd dungeon currently.

Also working through the Tiny Tina DLC for BL2 with a friend--hope to play more of that tonight if he's around.

bread's done
Back