Borderlands 2 $19.99 Futureshop and Best Buy

Saw it the other day while I was picking up Muramasa Rebirth. Wasn't really tempted. Owning a gaming rig changes my approach on what games to get. BL2 and half of it's DLC will probably be 75% off during the Steam Summer Sale anyways. That said, great price for console owners.

I'm playing through the first one at the moment, and it's challenging, but impressive. Definitely a must-try, I'd imagine, for fans of the FPS and RPG genre.

Only way buying at 20$ at this point is a good deal is if you have a lot of PSN money to spare. The DLC total is 50$. Making it 73$ total. A GOTY is definitely around the bend.

The DLC isn't mandatory though. The game is long enough to warrant that $20.
I suppose that's true. However, given the level of fun and value for your dollar, the DLC is totally worth it (basing this on the GOTY of Borderlands 1). The arena style Moxxi's is of course inherently frustrating. However, the other 3 DLC are awesome, and continue the same level of fun. Plus, 20$ of the DLC are two brand new classes, both of which stray far from the originals and look wicked fun.

bread's done
Back