NC Commissioner: No White Males Need Apply

Why do you guys hate minorities so much?
Who hates minorities? I personally treat everyone in my life based on their individual actions. Its when we define people by groups that we squash individual responsibility and excellence. I want the best person for the job. Period.

how can you be a baby but yet unborn...

Using correct terms isn't a strong suit?

While I am at it, I think I will crack and cook up a unborn baby chicken....
That wasn't really my point but your right about abortions. Its not like women get abortions several months into pregnancy when the fetus is highly developed... Oh wait, yes they do.

That wasn't really my point but your right about abortions. Its not like women get abortions several months into pregnancy when the fetus is highly developed... Oh wait, yes they do.
I know ....

I was joking around ( kinda off ) with the earlier statement... Yes everyone can be biased, but sometimes the reason why most people care less when its a minority, is that minorities are rarely EVER IN POWER to make such moves/decision/policies

You have to admit that WHITE people make more rules/laws in America then any other races....

A full developed fetus would = that its able to survive without technology or outside the woman's body

Every animal in the animal kingdom are known to be able to commit or kill their youngs

I know ....

I was joking around ( kinda off ) with the earlier statement... Yes everyone can be biased, but sometimes the reason why most people care less when its a minority, is that minorities are rarely EVER IN POWER to make such moves/decision/policies

You have to admit that WHITE people make more rules/laws in America then any other races....

A full developed fetus would = that its able to survive without technology or outside the woman's body

Every animal in the animal kingdom are known to be able to commit or kill their youngs
Yes, the whites do make more laws than anybody else but its because they are the dominant race. They have been here longer than almost anyone else. In a few years the whites will be a minority and I am afraid we will still have these silly laws and regulations. Race does not dictate the types of laws that pass but instead the character itself does.

I am not sure what you mean by your statement in regards to abortion. If your trying to compare humans to animals than that would be wrong as we, humans are much more intelligent.

Yes, the whites do make more laws than anybody else but its because they are the dominant race.
Define "dominant."

They have been here longer than almost anyone else.
HAHAHHAHA...come again?

In a few years the whites will be a minority and I am afraid we will still have these silly laws and regulations.
Don't worry. It's been proven in sociological experiments that victims of oppression tend to not be as oppressive when the positions are reversed. So whites don't have to worry about being treated as poorly as the way they treated people over the last hundreds of years.

Race does not dictate the types of laws that pass but instead the character itself does.
Black people just tend to be of poor character, amirite??? Where's Spokker?

I love watching the more prominent racists on this forum any time white people are on the receiving end of a comment like this. Does it make you guys feel like you're in the right or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I am a paradox that I am a white man, not in favor of abortion, and not happy to see the rate of abortions in the black community is nearly 4 times as high, or any race for that matter.  I guess some would have you believe I should be happy about all those black children, er fetuses being killed.  Well who am I kidding, those fetuses with clearly defined human features, eyes and fingers and internal organs are not human, because...the supreme court...said so.  So no, I'm not happy to see the statistics in the black community regarding this and wonder if white people or conservatives are somehow responsible for this.  

Also Finger said "A full developed fetus would = that its able to survive without technology or outside the woman's body"  so I guess anybody taking medication, pacemakers or any medical technology in their bodies, or respirators are not human, they are monsters who should be mocked!  That defination does not fit with an ethical person's view of life, it's a person 1 month or 9 months before they are born, it's all biological and if you look at first trimester fetuses and don't see a little baby who is DEVELOPING than you have an agenda.  No organism that i am aware of is born fully grown, we all develop from smaller cells and such, I think we have enough prevention to outlaw something barbaric as ripping apart little babies because it's inconvienant, there are plenty of parents who would love and raise another child.  

I love watching the more prominent racists on this forum any time white people are on the receiving end of a comment like this. Does it make you guys feel like you're in the right or something?
More prominent racist? What definition of racist do you have that I fit in? This goes way back to arguments I have had with dohdough that minorities "can't" be racist.

If this commissioner would not have said that in an interview, then she would have went about her day excluding one particular race and sex from candidacy.

Reverse the races and see what you would think of that.

Just because a minority is a minority does not mean on a micro level they cannot be racist.

Honestly I don't really care who she hires though,

Our entire social structure is built on institutional racism and breeds it consistently. I would call those who deny this fact to be more prominent racists.

She can be racist. It is the reaction of the people in this forum that I was observing.

I guess I am a paradox that I am a white man, not in favor of abortion, and not happy to see the rate of abortions in the black community is nearly 4 times as high, or any race for that matter. I guess some would have you believe I should be happy about all those black children, er fetuses being killed. Well who am I kidding, those fetuses with clearly defined human features, eyes and fingers and internal organs are not human, because...the supreme court...said so. So no, I'm not happy to see the statistics in the black community regarding this and wonder if white people or conservatives are somehow responsible for this.

Also Finger said "A full developed fetus would = that its able to survive without technology or outside the woman's body" so I guess anybody taking medication, pacemakers or any medical technology in their bodies, or respirators are not human, they are monsters who should be mocked! That defination does not fit with an ethical person's view of life, it's a person 1 month or 9 months before they are born, it's all biological and if you look at first trimester fetuses and don't see a little baby who is DEVELOPING than you have an agenda. No organism that i am aware of is born fully grown, we all develop from smaller cells and such, I think we have enough prevention to outlaw something barbaric as ripping apart little babies because it's inconvienant, there are plenty of parents who would love and raise another child.
The problem is where do you stop it? Is the morning after pill an abortion? You can talk about the morality of it as much as you want, and I fully agree, but we aren't a moral society. We are a society to be entertained and not inconvenienced so we make up excuses as to why "that isn't technically a baby". Our society won't accept moral laws such as that.

The problem is that no one can pick a point at which it turns from "just a bunch of cells" to a "living baby". Sustainability is flawed for the reasons you stated. It is a real problem that no one has figured out, and the extreme parties on each side simply serve to polarize the moderates.

Define "dominant."
Dominant as in the majority.

HAHAHHAHA...come again?
Weren't it the descendants of Europeans who founded this country?

Don't worry. It's been proven in sociological experiments that victims of oppression tend to not be as oppressive when the positions are reversed. So whites don't have to worry about being treated as poorly as the way they treated people over the last hundreds of years.
Oh yes those poor black people with their free healthcare and education. People of yesterday are long gone. You should move on as well.

Black people just tend to be of poor character, amirite??? Where's Spokker?
You call everyone else a racist for disagreeing with you but seems your the only who keeps bringing up race as an issue.

Do anyone understand the term INSTITUTIONALIZED Racism....?

While we all know that outward racism is illegal, what goes on behind the system is less then fair...

Dominant as in the majority.
Uh huh. So what kinds of laws are the making? And what kinds of socialization influences them?

Weren't it the descendants of Europeans who founded this country?
So there was nothing there before the founding of this country?

Oh yes those poor black people with their free healthcare and education. People of yesterday are long gone. You should move on as well.
Like I said, we'll be more benevolent than you were. We'll make public transportation more accessible after we gentrify your neighborhoods.

You call everyone else a racist for disagreeing with you but seems your the only who keeps bringing up race as an issue.
LOLZ...I call racists racist because they're racist, not because I simply disagree with them. Stop rationalizing things like a freaking child. Your reductio ad absurdum is...absurd.

Uh huh. So what kinds of laws are the making? And what kinds of socialization influences them?
What point are you trying to make?

So there was nothing there before the founding of this country?
We were talking about the majority of whites when this country was founded. No one said anything about what happened prior to that.

Like I said, we'll be more benevolent than you were. We'll make public transportation more accessible after we gentrify your neighborhoods.
Oh yes things are so much better under Obama than Bush. :applause:

LOLZ...I call racists racist because they're racist, not because I simply disagree with them. Stop rationalizing things like a freaking child. Your reductio ad absurdum is...absurd.
Buh buh boo hoo. If I am not mistaken you have implied or called me a racist, unclebob and egofed. Pretty sure we all want good things for minorities and the likes. You, unlike others always bring race into arguments, so like I said the only racist here seems to be you.

What point are you trying to make?
Having more numbers doesn't necessarily translate into creating hegemony or economically/politically dominant. In matter of fact, having the largest population and being somewhere the longest have the LEAST to do with it compared to many other things.

We were talking about the majority of whites when this country was founded. No one said anything about what happened prior to that.
You said that whites were here the longest. That's not even remotely true by any measure unless you think whites are the only ones that count.

I know the US isn't your native country so maybe you should learn a little more about it's history before start throwing out uneducated statements such as that.

Oh yes things are so much better under Obama than Bush. :applause:
Actually, they are. Multinational corporations and the financial sectors are doing better than ever. Have you checked the stock market lately? Have you checked your retirement account(s) if you have any? Hell, now same-sex married couples are able to enjoy federal benefits from marriage. So yeah, even if Obama continued and expanded some imperialist programs from Bush's leftovers, a lot of people are a lot better off! Even me! I can objectively say that I'm doing shitloads better than when Bush was in office.

Buh buh boo hoo. If I am not mistaken you have implied or called me a racist, unclebob and egofed. Pretty sure we all want good things for minorities and the likes. You, unlike others always bring race into arguments, so like I said the only racist here seems to be you.
Let me clarify it for you: I called you a racist. I called unclebob a racist. I called egofed a racist. I called a few members that were banned for trolling and being racist...well, racist. All three of you chuckleheads have said VERY racist things. Not just once or twice, but have demonstrated a pattern of it.

Talking about race playing a very strong role in our society doesn't make someone racist any more than talking about war being bad makes someone pro-war. The word "racist" is nothing more than a nebulous pejorative to you and your ideological compatriots and you nudnicks demonstrate that EVERY SINGLE TIME the subject of race is brought up as if ignoring race somehow magically makes all problems related to racism go away. And sometimes you try to be slick about your prejudices and talk about "culture" instead of race as if they held different meanings for you when we ALL know what you mean. You can't even fool yourselves with your own rhetoric. What makes you think you can fool others?

Having more numbers doesn't necessarily translate into creating hegemony or economically/politically dominant. In matter of fact, having the largest population and being somewhere the longest have the LEAST to do with it compared to many other things.
Are there more white politicians in this country than blacks or latinos? Was this the case ever since this country was conceived?

You said that whites were here the longest. That's not even remotely true by any measure unless you think whites are the only ones that count.

I know the US isn't your native country so maybe you should learn a little more about it's history before start throwing out uneducated statements such as that.
I said they have been here longer than almost anyone else. So longer than blacks, asians and etc. Native Americans are an exception as this was their home prior to European colonists but they became the dominant force when this country was conceived. So my statement holds true considering I am talking about United States of America and not w/e this place was prior to that. Maybe you should keep your history lessons to yourself.

Actually, they are. Multinational corporations and the financial sectors are doing better than ever. Have you checked the stock market lately? Have you checked your retirement account(s) if you have any? Hell, now same-sex married couples are able to enjoy federal benefits from marriage. So yeah, even if Obama continued and expanded some imperialist programs from Bush's leftovers, a lot of people are a lot better off! Even me! I can objectively say that I'm doing shitloads better than when Bush was in office.
No, things are not better. Its like when people in congress keep claiming that they cut the budget and save the taxpayer's money. In reality they only trim the portion which is being added. Stock market has been doing great under Bush as well just like housing. It all crashed later on because they keep relying on failed policies, something Obama is doing as well. My savings account is non existent but my gold and silver are doing really well. They keep rising in value and will do so for a while.

A lot of people are better off you say? Hmm I wonder if I ask a few people about their social and economic standing during the Bush era and see what they say. I bet they will criticize and and blame Obama for all their problems which of course is untrue. Personally though I am doing much better today than I was 6 years ago but it has nothing to do with economic policies but me and my family. Also my tax rate went up under Obama.

Same sex married couples enjoying federal benefits, what a bunch of crap. This should not apply to anyone even straight couples. If there is to be a federal tax then tax based on individualism and not because now belong to some group. I say get the government completely out of marriage, that way no one will be able to deny the gays their rights to marry another individual.

If Obama 08 kept the promises he made then yes, I would agree with you. He hasn't therefore he is a liar and dirty politician just like the majority of GOP and Democrats. He expanded on Bush's policies and keeps using the same economic principles which drove us to crash in 08. We just keep running into the same wall.

One more thing is that I bet many people are saying they are doing better because they are getting a bigger handout from the government. Be it more food stamps, bigger unemployment check or just obamaphone. Bribing will usually lead to a praise from a beneficiary.

Let me clarify it for you: I called you a racist. I called unclebob a racist. I called egofed a racist. I called a few members that were banned for trolling and being racist...well, racist. All three of you chuckleheads have said VERY racist things. Not just once or twice, but have demonstrated a pattern of it.

Talking about race playing a very strong role in our society doesn't make someone racist any more than talking about war being bad makes someone pro-war. The word "racist" is nothing more than a nebulous pejorative to you and your ideological compatriots and you nudnicks demonstrate that EVERY SINGLE TIME the subject of race is brought up as if ignoring race somehow magically makes all problems related to racism go away. And sometimes you try to be slick about your prejudices and talk about "culture" instead of race as if they held different meanings for you when we ALL know what you mean. You can't even fool yourselves with your own rhetoric. What makes you think you can fool others?
Name one thing where I was clearly being a racist? Do the same for Unclebob and Egofed. You won't be able to find it because it is not true. It is like saying if your pro abortion then you must be a serial killer. It's wrong a silly, something that can be used to describe you. Just for your reference, when I first moved to this country my first friend was black. Some of my current friends are black as well and happen to be great people. I would not deny them their rights nor would I for any other individual.

Extra Tidbit: More Americans view Blacks as Racist...

Glad to hear some folks' lives are sweeter.

Wonder about the thousands killed by drone strikes and other military actions since Janurary 20th, 2009.

I wonder, is there a formula for how many innocents get to die vs. how much better things are "here" that make what an individual does okay?

I'm going to do this quick and dirty because the new forum erased my post because it doesn't cache.

Are there more white politicians in this country than blacks or latinos? Was this the case ever since this country was conceived?

----------

I said they have been here longer than almost anyone else. So longer than blacks, asians and etc. Native Americans are an exception as this was their home prior to European colonists but they became the dominant force when this country was conceived. So my statement holds true considering I am talking about United States of America and not w/e this place was prior to that. Maybe you should keep your history lessons to yourself.
South Africa has a black majority, yet it was white South Africans were the ones that instituted apartheid. The same applies to Native Americans and European Christian fundamentalists decided that they would just steal what they wanted because they knew better than those "savages."

If numbers and inhabiting a space were that important, then no settlement, village, town, city, state, province, prefecture, country, or continent would've been conquered EVER. No amount of passive-voice bullshit will change the fact that whites became "dominant" through killing, raping, pillaging, and enslaving their way from the Atlantic to the Pacific coast and even further. Even using your argument that it was whites that created this country, you can't deny the fact that the framework they created heavily favored white males of certain socio-economic backgrounds. When someone wrote "...all men are created equal," they didn't mean mankind. They sure as hell weren't talking about women, African slaves, or male Native Americans and that same framework still exists today.

No, things are not better. Its like when people in congress keep claiming that they cut the budget and save the taxpayer's money. In reality they only trim the portion which is being added. Stock market has been doing great under Bush as well just like housing. It all crashed later on because they keep relying on failed policies, something Obama is doing as well. My savings account is non existent but my gold and silver are doing really well. They keep rising in value and will do so for a while.
Sure sounds like you're doing pretty good on the commodities market. It's not like the value of precious metals ever crashed, right?

Btw, your selective amnesia must've kicked in because all the things I listed were things conservatives bashed Obama on.

A lot of people are better off you say? Hmm I wonder if I ask a few people about their social and economic standing during the Bush era and see what they say. I bet they will criticize and and blame Obama for all their problems which of course is untrue. Personally though I am doing much better today than I was 6 years ago but it has nothing to do with economic policies but me and my family. Also my tax rate went up under Obama.
Confirmed: you're doing better under Obama than Bush.

Same sex married couples enjoying federal benefits, what a bunch of crap. This should not apply to anyone even straight couples. If there is to be a federal tax then tax based on individualism and not because now belong to some group. I say get the government completely out of marriage, that way no one will be able to deny the gays their rights to marry another individual.
Shouldn't, couldn't, wouldn't, but it does and it looks like you're all for denying equal rights to same-sex couples as if they can't love and commit to each other like straight couples do.

If Obama 08 kept the promises he made then yes, I would agree with you. He hasn't therefore he is a liar and dirty politician just like the majority of GOP and Democrats. He expanded on Bush's policies and keeps using the same economic principles which drove us to crash in 08. We just keep running into the same wall.
You don't get to call foul when your ideological representatives were crying socialism and communism everytime Obama wanted to go in a different direction than Bush. But tell me, how do you feel about the Tea Party.

One more thing is that I bet many people are saying they are doing better because they are getting a bigger handout from the government. Be it more food stamps, bigger unemployment check or just obamaphone. Bribing will usually lead to a praise from a beneficiary.
LOLZ@you for not understanding how those programs work and why they were created.

Name one thing where I was clearly being a racist? Do the same for Unclebob and Egofed. You won't be able to find it because it is not true. It is like saying if your pro abortion then you must be a serial killer. It's wrong a silly, something that can be used to describe you. Just for your reference, when I first moved to this country my first friend was black. Some of my current friends are black as well and happen to be great people. I would not deny them their rights nor would I for any other individual.
So you want me to dig through 60+ pages of old posts for evidence of racism without you defining what it is? No fucking thanks. How about this: I'll post one for every post of mine you find that's "racist."

Find me the results of a similar poll done in the pre-Civil Rights Act Era and post the results here. Yes, they exist. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.

"The same applies to Native Americans and European Christian fundamentalists decided that they would just steal what they wanted because they knew better than those "savages.""

Funny... That sounds a lot like how some "Progressive Liberals" view the agenda they push on those stupid redneck conservatives who are too dumb to know any better. Of course, whenever that's pointed out, the dumbass hillbillies are made fun of for "hatred of higher education" and such.

I mean, seriously, how many times has someone on here talked about how those poor Republican voters are voting against their own interests because they're too stupid to know better. Man, if those bumbling idiots would just get educated and stop being savages, they'd see the light and realize that everything those European Christian fundamentalists Democrats are doing is really to make everything better.

South Africa has a black majority, yet it was white South Africans were the ones that instituted apartheid. The same applies to Native Americans and European Christian fundamentalists decided that they would just steal what they wanted because they knew better than those "savages."
If numbers and inhabiting a space were that important, then no settlement, village, town, city, state, province, prefecture, country, or continent would've been conquered EVER. No amount of passive-voice bullshit will change the fact that whites became "dominant" through killing, raping, pillaging, and enslaving their way from the Atlantic to the Pacific coast and even further. Even using your argument that it was whites that created this country, you can't deny the fact that the framework they created heavily favored white males of certain socio-economic backgrounds. When someone wrote "...all men are created equal," they didn't mean mankind. They sure as hell weren't talking about women, African slaves, or male Native Americans and that same framework still exists today.
I still do not understand what this has to do with my reply to finger's post.

Sure sounds like you're doing pretty good on the commodities market. It's not like the value of precious metals ever crashed, right?
Btw, your selective amnesia must've kicked in because all the things I listed were things conservatives bashed Obama on.
Crashed lately? No. They have dropped in value as the stocks are getting stronger. Yet historically gold and silver has been increasing significantly in value.

Maybe I had too many beers but I am not sure what things you listed were criticized by the conservatives. You mean the stock market and savings accounts?

Confirmed: you're doing better under Obama than Bush.
I am enlightened.

Shouldn't, couldn't, wouldn't, but it does and it looks like you're all for denying equal rights to same-sex couples as if they can't love and commit to each other like straight couples do.
Where did I say that I want to deny them their rights? Where do you even get this shit from?

You don't get to call foul when your ideological representatives were crying socialism and communism everytime Obama wanted to go in a different direction than Bush. But tell me, how do you feel about the Tea Party.
Oh you mean universal healthcare sponsored by a federal government is not a form of socialism? How about secret spying on citizens who did not commit a crime? How about killing Americans citizens without a trial? Oops your right, its called a dictatorship. My bad!

LOLZ@you for not understanding how those programs work and why they were created.
When I lived in Sacramento there was a huge Ukrainian community. Most of those people collected some sort of benefit from the state or the feds. Most of them were relatively new in this county and so far have done nothing to deserve such care. The ones I went to school with criticized Americans for being dumb and fat. They may partially be right because all we do is give people the handouts when instead we should be creating opportunities to prosper.

So you want me to dig through 60+ pages of old posts for evidence of racism without you defining what it is? No fucking thanks. How about this: I'll post one for every post of mine you find that's "racist."
Fine, don't dig. Just stop bringing up race everytime there is an issue like you did in this thread on the second page.

Find me the results of a similar poll done in the pre-Civil Rights Act Era and post the results here. Yes, they exist. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.
You know I would like to but that stuff is ancient. This stuff is from today. I think we live in today's day and not you know..last century.

Sorry guys, but no matter where a white man decides to settle

He will not be lynched

He will not have a cross burned at his house

He will not have a bunch of guys in "black robes" stand in front of his house

He will never be segregated

etc

etc

etc.

Farking christ you should bring a white guy to China or any Asian country, it would be like a king stepped off the plane..

Farking even throw a white guy into Africa, he will be seen as some new foreigner and be treated with dignity

What did the white man do when he first landed in the New World?  Funny how the natives welcomed them with open arms only to be stabbed in the back and have their land and women pillaged..

The natives even fed those ignorant pilgrams who would have starved to death in the New Land, guess what those pilgrams ( WHITE ) eventually do to their hosts

Look I ain't going to say all whites are evil, but you have to admit the whites haven't been the most welcoming of any race...

Yes, the whites do make more laws than anybody else but its because they are the dominant race. They have been here longer than almost anyone else. In a few years the whites will be a minority and I am afraid we will still have these silly laws and regulations. Race does not dictate the types of laws that pass but instead the character itself does.

I am not sure what you mean by your statement in regards to abortion. If your trying to compare humans to animals than that would be wrong as we, humans are much more intelligent.
You do know why people think your a borderline racist right?

To anyone with a functional brain that statement basically mean WHITE people have far more "character" then minorities and you are AFRAID when white people become the minority that all the work whites have done will be destroyed by these "uncharacter" non-whites

You do know why people think your a borderline racist right?

To anyone with a functional brain that statement basically mean WHITE people have far more "character" then minorities and you are AFRAID when white people become the minority that all the work whites have done will be destroyed by these "uncharacter" non-whites
Allow me to clarify myself then. Whites are a dominant race here in US when it comes population, power, politics and wealth. Nonetheless we still have shitty laws and regulations. We also have a black president who keeps continuing the oppressive politics of his predecessors. So in conclusion race does not play a role here, the politics are in fact determined by the individuals who are passing these laws.

Now back to what you are saying. How you go from what I say to white people having more character and me being afraid of whites being toppled just absolutely baffles me. You just took it too far with your demented hate of conservatives and pin it on people in this forum. If I was you I would delete the account and rethink the rest of my life because my god man, you need some sort of salvation.

I still do not understand what this has to do with my reply to finger's post.
Not the first time I stumped you.

Crashed lately? No. They have dropped in value as the stocks are getting stronger. Yet historically gold and silver has been increasing significantly in value.
Yeah, cause we all know that commodities are immune from having their value manipulated.

Maybe I had too many beers but I am not sure what things you listed were criticized by the conservatives. You mean the stock market and savings accounts?
Yeah...tell me more about how conservatives weren't trying to rack him with cries about job losses, unemployment, and a shitty stock market for the first 4.5 years in office. Let's see how much of an ideologue you are.

Where did I say that I want to deny them their rights? Where do you even get this shit from?
We've already established that you think that federal benefits for same-sex married couples is a crock of shit and that straight couples are currently getting those benefits. In matter of fact, I don't think you even know what those benefits are if you're saying that NO ONE should be able to have them, which makes me :rofl:

Oh you mean universal healthcare sponsored by a federal government is not a form of socialism?
The US does not have anything close to resembling a universal healthcare system nor nationalized healthcare system unless you're a member of the military, which is inaccessible to the general public.

How about secret spying on citizens who did not commit a crime? How about killing Americans citizens without a trial? Oops your right, its called a dictatorship. My bad!
Do you honestly think these things only happened in the last 2 administrations? If anything, this administration has fulfilled it's promise of being more transparent whether it was intentional or not. You're confusing technological advances in communication with paranoia. The things you're so surprised about can be applied to every single president we've had. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. Is it ok? Of course not, but your small mindedness results in dropping most of the responsibility Obama, rather than the systems that create an environment to make these circumstances possible. Easier to trot out nebulous concepts and rhetoric than to actually THINK, I suppose.

When I lived in Sacramento there was a huge Ukrainian community. Most of those people collected some sort of benefit from the state or the feds. Most of them were relatively new in this county and so far have done nothing to deserve such care. The ones I went to school with criticized Americans for being dumb and fat. They may partially be right because all we do is give people the handouts when instead we should be creating opportunities to prosper.
Cutting off all social safety nets=creating opportunities to prosper. Yeah, that really worked well throughout the history of civilization.

Fine, don't dig. Just stop bringing up race everytime there is an issue like you did in this thread on the second page.
Now you got me pissed.

If you want me to go dumpster diving into three moronic shitholes that pass for post histories to dig for something you haven't defined so you can have an out, you must think you're talking to someone as dumb as yourself. Your rhetoric doesn't fool me or anyone else here.

Deal is YOU post ONE; I post ONE. I'm not going to go on a fishing expedition because you're insecure about the size of your e-penis that you try to substitute for your brain.

You know I would like to but that stuff is ancient. This stuff is from today. I think we live in today's day and not you know..last century.
If public opinion hasn't changed in 75 years, what does that indicate to you?

Oh and fuckING EL OH EL at history not mattering when in another paragraph to talk about how my posting history matters. You're a joke.

Oh, oh... post the one where he said it was racism for posting the animated .gif of MJ eating popcorn. I'd love to hear his real explaination for that one. :D

How many times are you going to argue this Bob? Democrats suck. We get it, but Republicans are worse for everyone who is not rich. I vote third party but you have to realize that arguing for a party that is worse than the Dems is not the best course of action.

We've been on a Republican trajectory for 30+ years. Why not try moving in another direction?

Edit: It looks like the post I was responding to disappeared. I should have quoted.

Not the first time I stumped you.
I do not know how to respond to something that is off topic.

Yeah, cause we all know that commodities are immune from having their value manipulated.
Stock market isn't? I am sure you would agree with me that it does get manipulated which would then lead me to ask why would you even bring it up then?

Yeah...tell me more about how conservatives weren't trying to rack him with cries about job losses, unemployment, and a shitty stock market for the first 4.5 years in office. Let's see how much of an ideologue you are.
Funny how you keep pinning one me what others have said. Pretty sure I made point clear to everyone in this forum that I blame republicans just as much as I blame democrats for the mess we are in. The problem with Obama is that he does not go in different direction and continues failed economic policies of his predecessors.

We've already established that you think that federal benefits for same-sex married couples is a crock of shit and that straight couples are currently getting those benefits. In matter of fact, I don't think you even know what those benefits are if you're saying that NO ONE should be able to have them, which makes me :rofl:
I do not know all of them, sure. I am not going to deny that or pretend like I am some sort of an expert. What you keep missing is the principle. We should not give someone a set of extra benefits based on class or group.

The US does not have anything close to resembling a universal healthcare system nor nationalized healthcare system unless you're a member of the military, which is inaccessible to the general public.
People also say that US is a free country which is untrue. It might not be a true nationalized healthcare system and yet it keeps moving in that direction. You can not expect things to drastically change overnight. The difference between you and me is that I actually see what is going to happen in the future at the rate were going and you do not.

Do you honestly think these things only happened in the last 2 administrations? If anything, this administration has fulfilled it's promise of being more transparent whether it was intentional or not. You're confusing technological advances in communication with paranoia. The things you're so surprised about can be applied to every single president we've had. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. Is it ok? Of course not, but your small mindedness results in dropping most of the responsibility Obama, rather than the systems that create an environment to make these circumstances possible. Easier to trot out nebulous concepts and rhetoric than to actually THINK, I suppose.
If you read some of my previous posts then you would realize that I have been saying this has been happening long before Obama and Bush. Just because this administration is more transparent than the previous one does not make it transparent. If you find me paranoid then oh boy do you need to go read huffingtonpost.com and see how they feel about the NSA and drone strikes. And again you keep claiming that I only blame Obama when I blame many others before him. Please go read some of my posts before making silly claims like that again.

Cutting off all social safety nets=creating opportunities to prosper. Yeah, that really worked well throughout the history of civilization.
Oh my there we go again, putting words into my mouth. By creating opportunities I am talking about job growth, innovation and training. What do you think is going to happen when you keep handing a drug addicts more drugs? Do you expect them to get clean? This is what happening with many of citizens who only get handouts instead of a helping hand. Keep in mind that I am open to helping others as I have numerously stated but is is best if it is done through a private sector. More efficiency and less waste. Just look at all the great projects from churches or charities, they had done more good than the government.

Now you got me pissed.

If you want me to go dumpster diving into three moronic shitholes that pass for post histories to dig for something you haven't defined so you can have an out, you must think you're talking to someone as dumb as yourself. Your rhetoric doesn't fool me or anyone else here.

Deal is YOU post ONE; I post ONE. I'm not going to go on a fishing expedition because you're insecure about the size of your e-penis that you try to substitute for your brain.
Oh no! Is Dohdough mad? I am glad we reached that point where I clearly see that you are not ready to be on these forums. You cannot debate, you cannot argue your points and you only insult. Funny this whole time I held you in much higher regard.

If public opinion hasn't changed in 75 years, what does that indicate to you? Oh and fuckING EL OH EL at history not mattering when in another paragraph to talk about how my posting history matters. You're a joke.
You are quite amusing. When I brought up historical examples in previous arguments, you would always dismiss them and now you quickly change your position. Typical.

Willard - I don't know if you're talking about someone else's post or what - but as far as I can tell, all of my posts are still there. I haven't deleted anything and I thought the ability for users to delete their own posts was removed in the newest forums. I haven't received any notifications that I've been moderated either.

But to your point, as I've said many times before, I don't care for Republicans or Democrats. I've never voted for a Republican in a Federal election and have rarely voted for Democrats in them. Just because I rage against Democrats here and now (which is because they're the ones in office *and* folks here seem to defend them so much) doesn't mean I

Willard - I don't know if you're talking about someone else's post or what - but as far as I can tell, all of my posts are still there. I haven't deleted anything and I thought the ability for users to delete their own posts was removed in the newest forums. I haven't received any notifications that I've been moderated either.

But to your point, as I've said many times before, I don't care for Republicans or Democrats. I've never voted for a Republican in a Federal election and have rarely voted for Democrats in them. Just because I rage against Democrats here and now (which is because they're the ones in office *and* folks here seem to defend them so much) doesn't mean I <3 Republicans. I don't believe in the "Us vs. Them" dynamic that so many here swear by.

I agree, we do need to move in another direction - But Republican vs. Republican Lite isn't really the direction I believe we need to move towards.
Perhaps I was reading one of your posts in another thread. I just thought you edited it out. These days all of the threads tend to devolve into the usual back & forth so it's possible I was just mixed up.

I'm going to agree with your last point. Though I take issue with the libertarian ideology you seem to subscribe to because it's just more Republican than Republicans.

Parts of it are, yes. A lot of it depends on who the individual Libertarian is. For the most part, though, I tend to favor fiscal conservatism, social liberalism with a smartly regulated marketplace.

I do not know how to respond to something that is off topic.
Sure you do. You go off-topic ALL THE DAMN TIME because I always follow you down the rabbit hole to see what kind of pseudo-intellectual junkfood you want to serve up.

Stock market isn't? I am sure you would agree with me that it does get manipulated which would then lead me to ask why would you even bring it up then?

Funny how you keep pinning one me what others have said. Pretty sure I made point clear to everyone in this forum that I blame republicans just as much as I blame democrats for the mess we are in. The problem with Obama is that he does not go in different direction and continues failed economic policies of his predecessors.
YOU were the one that made the statement that we're so much worse under Obama and by using the metrics that conservatives were trying to beat him up on since the was inaugurated, it's obvious that we are FAR better off now than when Bush left office.

Secondly, you DON'T blame republicans as much as you blame democrats and Obama. There are a few libertarians on Vs. that don't go into the LIEberals and democRAT bullshit and you ain't one of them.

I do not know all of them, sure. I am not going to deny that or pretend like I am some sort of an expert. What you keep missing is the principle. We should not give someone a set of extra benefits based on class or group.
But you DO pretend like you're an expert because your ill-informed convictions. "The principle" is a poor excuse for your ignorance on a matter.

People also say that US is a free country which is untrue. It might not be a true nationalized healthcare system and yet it keeps moving in that direction. You can not expect things to drastically change overnight. The difference between you and me is that I actually see what is going to happen in the future at the rate were going and you do not.
The healthcare system is not nationalized period...like in any way. Are you going to tell me that the US is going to nationalize the telecom industry as well? :roll:

If you read some of my previous posts then you would realize that I have been saying this has been happening long before Obama and Bush. Just because this administration is more transparent than the previous one does not make it transparent. If you find me paranoid then oh boy do you need to go read huffingtonpost.com and see how they feel about the NSA and drone strikes. And again you keep claiming that I only blame Obama when I blame many others before him. Please go read some of my posts before making silly claims like that again.
Didn't you just try to chide me on going off-topic? You made the assertion that we're worse under Obama than under Bush. If you implied that we are the same, you wouldn't have mentioned shit about the NSA, drone strikes, and US citizens on kill lists.

Oh my there we go again, putting words into my mouth. By creating opportunities I am talking about job growth, innovation and training. What do you think is going to happen when you keep handing a drug addicts more drugs? Do you expect them to get clean? This is what happening with many of citizens who only get handouts instead of a helping hand. Keep in mind that I am open to helping others as I have numerously stated but is is best if it is done through a private sector. More efficiency and less waste. Just look at all the great projects from churches or charities, they had done more good than the government.
What a bunch of vacuous crap. Job growth, innovation, and training is your answer? You might as well say that meth is bad for you, so you shouldn't smoke it. Thank you so much for that insightful commentary!

How is it more efficient to have 1000 different organizations that aren't networked doing the same shit? The simple concept of overlapping jobs and responsibilities alone is exponentially multiplied and I don't even have to go into the logistics of having to rapidly mobilize during large-scale emergencies. If leaving it up to private individuals and charities was effective, we wouldn't need any public programs. We only have to look at...oh, the history of civilization to see that what you propose isn't only inefficient, but ineffective to address the problems of large-scale societies.

Oh no! Is Dohdough mad? I am glad we reached that point where I clearly see that you are not ready to be on these forums. You cannot debate, you cannot argue your points and you only insult. Funny this whole time I held you in much higher regard.
LOLZ...I can't debate anything and only insult people? Please, I'm insulted by your ignorance. By my count, this is the second time you admitted that you don't know jack shit about an issue while having strong opinions on it based on less than nothing, while expecting me to treat your opinion as if it were as valid as one based on facts. Not going to happen.

Frankly, I don't care what you think of me, but don't try to bullshit me. At least calling me an asshole would be honest.

You are quite amusing. When I brought up historical examples in previous arguments, you would always dismiss them and now you quickly change your position. Typical.
Maybe you should start providing some context next time and not purposely omit important facts.

How many times are you going to argue this Bob? Democrats suck. We get it, but Republicans are worse for everyone who is not rich. I vote third party but you have to realize that arguing for a party that is worse than the Dems is not the best course of action.

We've been on a Republican trajectory for 30+ years. Why not try moving in another direction?

Edit: It looks like the post I was responding to disappeared. I should have quoted.
The Republican politicians suck because they do not follow their own supposed party ideals, the Democrat politicians suck because they DO follow their party's ideals. ;) Republicans vote for a subsidy for the sugar companies while whining about fiscal conservatism and the free market. Bush passes Medicare part D unfunded! It's BS. At least you know the Dems are sincere when they speak about social reforms like "spreading the wealth" and "making the rich pay their fair share." Its their own BS but at least they usually act accordingly. That's why it is funny to see Obama stick with some of Bush's policies even after he explicitly campaigned against them. I think most liberals think that we need the gov't to protect us from the greed and control of evil corporations, and they are willing to sacrifice their freedom for that protection. What they do not realize is that the gov't has become its own evil entity now with greed, corruption, and excess that dwarves any corporation. Ultimate control of everything. A liberal's utopia. Maybe after these mid term elections, we'll get to see how that works out. I think they can win because the Repubs can't stop shooting themselves in the foot with vaginal probes and the like. I do wonder how many of you guys support the increases in expenses to the coal industry that Obama is supporting while we are still in recovery mode. China and our other global competition certainly won't handcuff their economies like that. Is this the right plan and the right time?

Back on topic....So this lady should not be reprimanded for her statements? Where's Al Sharpton? Hypocrisy at its finest?

Sure you do. You go off-topic ALL THE DAMN TIME because I always follow you down the rabbit hole to see what kind of pseudo-intellectual junkfood you want to serve up.
Ok. Can you give me an example?

YOU were the one that made the statement that we're so much worse under Obama and by using the metrics that conservatives were trying to beat him up on since the was inaugurated, it's obvious that we are FAR better off now than when Bush left office.

Secondly, you DON'T blame republicans as much as you blame democrats and Obama. There are a few libertarians on Vs. that don't go into the LIEberals and democRAT bullshit and you ain't one of them.
Can you point me to that statement? Also the reason why I bag on Obama so much is because he is currently in power and he was supposed to bring real change to the Washington DC like he promised. There was more enthusiasm when it came to his candidacy than any other politician in decades. Do not worry about me bagging on Republicans, I had done so and will continue to do so until they get their shit straight.

But you DO pretend like you're an expert because your ill-informed convictions. "The principle" is a poor excuse for your ignorance on a matter.
Did I talk down on you? Did I claim like I was some sort of social and economic genius? I merely state my opinion and observation based on what I have seen and experience first hand. I am pretty sure you do the same.

The healthcare system is not nationalized period...like in any way. Are you going to tell me that the US is going to nationalize the telecom industry as well? :roll:
Still clinging on technicalities? Thought so. You seem to have ignored about me stating that we are moving to something much worse.

Didn't you just try to chide me on going off-topic? You made the assertion that we're worse under Obama than under Bush. If you implied that we are the same, you wouldn't have mentioned shit about the NSA, drone strikes, and US citizens on kill lists
Actually I implied that we are not better under Obama. Then I talked about NSA and Drone Strikes and etc. Funny thing is that I am pretty sure there have been more drone strikes under Obama than Bush therefore one could argue that things are worse. As a matter of fact I can continue to list reasons why I believe times are worse under Obama than Bush.

What a bunch of vacuous crap. Job growth, innovation, and training is your answer? You might as well say that meth is bad for you, so you shouldn't smoke it. Thank you so much for that insightful commentary!

How is it more efficient to have 1000 different organizations that aren't networked doing the same shit? The simple concept of overlapping jobs and responsibilities alone is exponentially multiplied and I don't even have to go into the logistics of having to rapidly mobilize during large-scale emergencies. If leaving it up to private individuals and charities was effective, we wouldn't need any public programs. We only have to look at...oh, the history of civilization to see that what you propose isn't only inefficient, but ineffective to address the problems of large-scale societies.
Oh, I am sorry. Did you expect me to list an entire economic plan? I can give you summary if you would like. I am sure it will be a little better than what you have: Social Safety Nets. Bravo!

Really? So you believe that government is more efficient than a private sector? Hmm I wonder how USPS is doing? Gee, I wonder if there is any waste in FEMA, IRS, DOJ, DE, USDA, and probably the rest of the government. Want me to be a little more specific? Ok how about these projects from 2012:

1. Robo Squirrel

2. Stevenson Road Bridge in Ohio

3. Congress purchased of 10 jets valued at $2.4 billion. Military has stated that they do not require any more jets of this type.

Want me to continue with more projects or events in which government has wasted money? We are talking billions of dollars in pure waste.

LOLZ...I can't debate anything and only insult people? Please, I'm insulted by your ignorance. By my count, this is the second time you admitted that you don't know jack shit about an issue while having strong opinions on it based on less than nothing, while expecting me to treat your opinion as if it were as valid as one based on facts. Not going to happen.

Frankly, I don't care what you think of me, but don't try to bullshit me. At least calling me an asshole would be honest.
Oh your insulted? Boo hoo. I keep refuting each point you make and you come back spewing trash. Unlike you, I am not willing to stop down to your level. I argue with facts not insults. Try again.

Maybe you should start providing some context next time and not purposely omit important facts.
Funny, I could have said the same thing about you.

Actually I implied that we are not better under Obama. Then I talked about NSA and Drone Strikes and etc. Funny thing is that I am pretty sure there have been more drone strikes under Obama than Bush therefore one could argue that things are worse. As a matter of fact I can continue to list reasons why I believe times are worse under Obama than Bush.
Why cause certain stereotypes ( racists ) know black people are going to ghetto-fy instead of gentrify?

By the way in case you like to know Obama has been far right more then anything.

The Republican politicians suck because they do not follow their own supposed party ideals,
Being racist and sexist is a full time job, you can't expect them to do anything when they hate minorities, women, gays, athetists, etc etc..

Hate is a full time job...

By the way COAL won't solve shit... if I can pump all the coal shit on your property I will support it. China don't give a fark, you seen their eniviroment, want to live there ... Im pretty sure a good amount of us would pay for you to leave America...LOLZ

Ok. Can you give me an example?
Your very first post in this thread. :rofl:

Abortions are relevant to this thread how?

Can you point me to that statement? Also the reason why I bag on Obama so much is because he is currently in power and he was supposed to bring real change to the Washington DC like he promised. There was more enthusiasm when it came to his candidacy than any other politician in decades. Do not worry about me bagging on Republicans, I had done so and will continue to do so until they get their shit straight.
Oh jeebus, just read through your inane posts in this thread to figure it out. You only made the comment like less than two ago. Not to mention that your comment was so off the wall that I had to do a double-take because it was so wacky.

Did I talk down on you? Did I claim like I was some sort of social and economic genius? I merely state my opinion and observation based on what I have seen and experience first hand. I am pretty sure you do the same.
So you opine about society, economics, and politics while barely having a clue as to how any of those things work, admitting that you barely know anything, and then you expect me to accept your opinion as being as valid as gospel truth because it's an "opinion?" I'll let that kind of shit fly if we're talking about the best flavor of ice cream, but not when you're trying to convince me or others that your opinion is the most grounded one. So no, I don't do the same thing as you.

Still clinging on technicalities? Thought so. You seem to have ignored about me stating that we are moving to something much worse.
"Technicalities?" Does the government run the healthcare system from the bottom to the top? Are hospitals public institutions? Are those doctors, nurses, and secretaries government employees? I mean seriously, wtf do you think nationalized even means?

Oh ok, so you DON'T blame the republicans as much as you blame Obama. Glad we cleared that up!

Oh, I am sorry. Did you expect me to list an entire economic plan? I can give you summary if you would like. I am sure it will be a little better than what you have: Social Safety Nets. Bravo!
The term "social safety net" is an understood umbrella term for programs like food stamps, welfare, Medicare/-caid, unemployment, Social Security, etc. It's far more specific than "create jobs," "grow the economy," "bombs are bad," or "crack is whack." The pride you take in making those types of statements is embarrassing...as in I'm embarrassed for you.

Really? So you believe that government is more efficient than a private sector? Hmm I wonder how USPS is doing? Gee, I wonder if there is any waste in FEMA, IRS, DOJ, DE, USDA, and probably the rest of the government. Want me to be a little more specific? Ok how about these projects from 2012:
1. Robo Squirrel
2. Stevenson Road Bridge in Ohio
3. Congress purchased of 10 jets valued at $2.4 billion. Military has stated that they do not require any more jets of this type.

Want me to continue with more projects or events in which government has wasted money? We are talking billions of dollars in pure waste.
Where in my post did I make the argument that the government is more efficient that the private sector? I SPECIFICALLY said that private charities and churches simply don't have the ability to distribute resources as efficiently as a large governmental agency created to deal with specific problems in any large scale event. It's simply logistically impossible. A vast majority of private charities don't have the manpower, equipment, or supplies to cover a small town if a natural disaster hits, muchless a city.

Btw, conservatives were beating Obama up on being weak on terrorism by not increasing the military budget as much as the chicken hawks wanted. But no, just keep blaming Obama, you hack.

Oh your insulted? Boo hoo. I keep refuting each point you make and you come back spewing trash. Unlike you, I am not willing to stop down to your level. I argue with facts not insults. Try again.
Refuting with what? Your opinions based on limited actual knowledge and your guts? Or maybe by using your lack of memory to say that certain things never happened when they actually did? Or was it by telling me to go dumpster diving because you think I'm a racist for calling people racists that actually said racist things. :rofl:

By the way, you've sent MANY insults my way. The difference between me and you is that I own up to them and you pretend like you never made them like a coward. In matter of fact, there are three insults in that little paragraph in that little quote of yours. :rofl:

Funny, I could have said the same thing about you.
Actually, you can't.

Your very first post in this thread. :rofl:
Oh you mean when someone else claimed that we hate minorities? Yep.

Oh jeebus, just read through your inane posts in this thread to figure it out. You only made the comment like less than two ago. Not to mention that your comment was so off the wall that I had to do a double-take because it was so wacky.
"Oh yes things are so much better under Obama than Bush". I am sorry it is my fault for not being more clear. This comment implies that things are not better and thats it, therefore it could mean things are the same. I am gonna go ahead and make it clear for you again that things were better under Bush. Gosh I feel like I am gonna throw up just saying that.

So you opine about society, economics, and politics while barely having a clue as to how any of those things work, admitting that you barely know anything, and then you expect me to accept your opinion as being as valid as gospel truth because it's an "opinion?" I'll let that kind of shit fly if we're talking about the best flavor of ice cream, but not when you're trying to convince me or others that your opinion is the most grounded one. So no, I don't do the same thing as you.
I never claimed to be an expert but then who is on these forums? It sure is not you after the shit you keep posting. It seems I know enough to refute your points across several threads and actually backing up with links to outside sources. You on the other hand just blabber away about me being a racist for support private property rights.

"Technicalities?" Does the government run the healthcare system from the bottom to the top? Are hospitals public institutions? Are those doctors, nurses, and secretaries government employees? I mean seriously, wtf do you think nationalized even means?
Nationalized would it is completely under the control of the government. Currently it is not and yet is going that way. Are hospitals public institutions? Hmm do they get public funding? Therefore does that mean that employees get money from the government Me thinks so. How about patients paying with medicare or medicaid? Is that a public insurance of sort? :D

Oh ok, so you DON'T blame the republicans as much as you blame Obama. Glad we cleared that up!
Oh I see your still stuck on that. Sorry things are so confusing for you.

The term "social safety net" is an understood umbrella term for programs like food stamps, welfare, Medicare/-caid, unemployment, Social Security, etc. It's far more specific than "create jobs," "grow the economy," "bombs are bad," or "crack is whack." The pride you take in making those types of statements is embarrassing...as in I'm embarrassed for you.
Why should you feel embarrassed? I am not the one relying on the government for handouts. I want people to prosper and not be stuck in ghettos asking for phones and shitty healthcare. You seem to be fine with it. Good for you, great way to support your peeps.

Where in my post did I make the argument that the government is more efficient that the private sector? I SPECIFICALLY said that private charities and churches simply don't have the ability to distribute resources as efficiently as a large governmental agency created to deal with specific problems in any large scale event. It's simply logistically impossible. A vast majority of private charities don't have the manpower, equipment, or supplies to cover a small town if a natural disaster hits, muchless a city.

Btw, conservatives were beating Obama up on being weak on terrorism by not increasing the military budget as much as the chicken hawks wanted. But no, just keep blaming Obama, you hack.
Oh I don't know, I guess this particular sentence: "How is it more efficient to have 1000 different organizations that aren't networked doing the same shit?" or did you decide to flip flop?

I can see where your coming from by saying that private sector does not have the capability to help everyone during some tragic event. I will disagree with you and say it is possible. Government could just give the money to nonprofit organizations instead of funding a failed agency. I still disagree with that at the moment but it better what we have now.

Oh by the way I have never defended Republicans or conservatives in their attacks on Obama on military budgets. We spend way too much money on the military complex, I actually want to reduce the waste. Maybe you should learn to read good before making silly claims again.

derek-zoolander-institute-for-kids-who-cant-read-good-and-wanna-learn-to-do-other-stuff-good-to.jpg

Refuting with what? Your opinions based on limited actual knowledge and your guts? Or maybe by using your lack of memory to say that certain things never happened when they actually did? Or was it by telling me to go dumpster diving because you think I'm a racist for calling people racists that actually said racist things. :rofl:

By the way, you've sent MANY insults my way. The difference between me and you is that I own up to them and you pretend like you never made them like a coward. In matter of fact, there are three insults in that little paragraph in that little quote of yours. :rofl:
Me and countless others being a racist. Government being inefficient, socialism working, Obama being a terrible president and etc. What else did you have in mind?

In my earlier posts in another thread I apologized to everyone I have insulted in this forum if I ever did. I want you to find at least one of my earlier posts where I did do such a thing. I dare you. Can't find anything? Thought so.

Actually, you can't.
Did you? No? GG.

bread's done
Back