- - - - -

Total War Rome II (PC-Steam) $44.99 at StackSocial.com

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17053 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Grand Theft Auto V
PC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

https://stacksocial....sive?rid=416198

#2 Nagasami   Nagasami-san of the Oda clan CAGiversary!   389 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

does not include the greek cities expansion...

#3 ozdarkhorse   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

ozdarkhorse

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

Just pre-order from Greenmangaming.com and use their 25% off coupon code they always have running and you'll get the same price and all the pre-order bonuses as well. It activates on steam.

#4 cranky2   Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery CAGiversary!   509 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

Will a GMG copy be compatible with future DLC bought off of Steam? I generally only buy stuff directly from Steam so forgive my complete ignorance.

May bite on the GMG tonight. Just wish Steam would pricematch!
I like cheese.

#5 Echelon4   CAG Ultra Noob CAG in Training   1 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Echelon4

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Will a GMG copy be compatible with future DLC bought off of Steam? I generally only buy stuff directly from Steam so forgive my complete ignorance.

May bite on the GMG tonight. Just wish Steam would pricematch!

Should work just fine.  I pre-ordered Borderlands 2 through GMG and bought my BL 2 Season Pass from Steam and it worked fine.  As long as the game on GMG requires Steam to play, you should be in the clear.

#6 Nagasami   Nagasami-san of the Oda clan CAGiversary!   389 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:48 AM

Just pre-order from Greenmangaming.com and use their 25% off coupon code they always have running and you'll get the same price and all the pre-order bonuses as well. It activates on steam.

Thanks mate, i preordered from GMG

#7 cranky2   Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery CAGiversary!   509 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:33 AM

Should work just fine.  I pre-ordered Borderlands 2 through GMG and bought my BL 2 Season Pass from Steam and it worked fine.  As long as the game on GMG requires Steam to play, you should be in the clear.

Thank you, Echelon. I knew I was asking a dumb question, :)

I like cheese.

#8 cranky2   Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery CAGiversary!   509 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

Great, the code isn't working for me. Damnit.

I like cheese.

#9 chicagocubsfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1392 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

chicagocubsfan

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:50 AM

I am interested in the game but I think I'll wait for the annual B2G1 that Target has to pick it up.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#10 Nagasami   Nagasami-san of the Oda clan CAGiversary!   389 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

Great, the code isn't working for me. Damnit.

Did u entered it manually? 

#11 cranky2   Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery CAGiversary!   509 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Did u entered it manually? 

Yes,

Unable to add the voucher

Was what it gave me.

I like cheese.

#12 cranky2   Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery CAGiversary!   509 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

Finally found a working code! Now is GMG going to e-mail me the product key now or in September?

I like cheese.

#13 Nagasami   Nagasami-san of the Oda clan CAGiversary!   389 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

Finally found a working code! Now is GMG going to e-mail me the product key now or in September?

i didnt get the code either, so it will most likely be deliver in sept

#14 Agent ShortBus   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   177 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Agent ShortBus

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

i didnt get the code either, so it will most likely be deliver in sept

Yeah this is usually how it works, I wouldn't worry about it.

#15 cranky2   Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery CAGiversary!   509 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

Thanks, y'all. GMG was kind of bugg last night but the order is placed and I don't have to fret about finding a cheap preorder anymore.

I'm pretty excited about Rome 2. Sure hope its playable at launch, I've heard horror stories on the Creative Assembly forum.
I like cheese.

#16 Nagasami   Nagasami-san of the Oda clan CAGiversary!   389 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:57 AM

Thanks, y'all. GMG was kind of bugg last night but the order is placed and I don't have to fret about finding a cheap preorder anymore.

I'm pretty excited about Rome 2. Sure hope its playable at launch, I've heard horror stories on the Creative Assembly forum.

should be able to play it at launch, i was able to play shogun 2 :D