(PS3, 360) BioHazard Revelations (Unveiled Edition) $17.90 on playasia.com

Nice find. The demo was meh but right around the price 'd pay if I wasn't already deep into my backlog. 

Seems like it already defaults to full English, according to the product description. Someone confirmed as much on Play-Asia's Facebook page.

Seems like it already defaults to full English, according to the product description. Someone confirmed as much on Play-Asia's Facebook page.
If that's the case I might just order a copy, I'm just worried about the DLC, since it's region locked....

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless the dlc is on disk, you have to have an account for the locationior you can't redeem it. That's how it worked out with the Korean version of xcom I got not too long ago.

If that's the case I might just order a copy, I'm just worried about the DLC, since it's region locked....
Yeah Play-Asia themselves have posted on their page to clarify about the Korean versions.

Thank you for your continued support of our Weekly Special. To clear things up about the Korean Versions:

1) Korean Region Games, with respect to Voices, Subtitles and Menus - these are the same as the US versions. This means that the games will be in English. There is however an extra option for Korean subtitles.

2) The Cover Art for the packaging has Korean.

3) We regret to inform you that the only thing we cannot guarantee to work per usual are the DLC codes that come with the game. If they do not work, the DLCs are still available online through PSN/XBL.
I'm not sure about the third point though, as I'm pretty sure DLCs are mostly region specific, and if you don't have a Korean XBL/PSN account to access the store, you're not gonna be able to get any DLC for the game. (If you did you could just use the codes that came with the game anyway.)

Unveiled is just the name for the enhanced port.

Keep in mind that DLC is MANDATORY to play online. You will have to make a Korean account and download every piece of catalog data (there should be at least four of them) to play the raid mode online.

Unveiled is just the name for the enhanced port.

Keep in mind that DLC is MANDATORY to play online. You will have to make a Korean account and download every piece of catalog data (there should be at least four of them) to play the raid mode online.
also you can with other countries so no limit on playing with friends. raid mode is amazing coop.

I'm tempted to get Metro Last Light but with all of the planned DLC for it I am leaning towards picking up a NA version of it to ensure I have no issues playing it.

Do they have a set number of copies they sell at the discounted price?  I was considering Remember Me, and as I pondered a SOLD sign was placed on it and it is back to regular price.

Do they have a set number of copies they sell at the discounted price? I was considering Remember Me, and as I pondered a SOLD sign was placed on it and it is back to regular price.
Yeah that kind of pissed me off. I had that in my cart as well as resident evil and metro last light and I was trying to figure out how to use a coupon code. (which I never did figure out) I spent like ten minutes searching the web to save $5 and then Remember Me sold out. Kind of frustrating as I have used coupon codes in the past in didn't remember it being so difficult to find in the order entry where to put the code.

Edit: So after doing a little research on the DLC and finding out about region locking I have decided to cancel my order and wait for a US price drop. I don't want to deal with region locking content.

Yeah that kind of pissed me off. I had that in my cart as well as resident evil and metro last light and I was trying to figure out how to use a coupon code. (which I never did figure out) I spent like ten minutes searching the web to save $5 and then Remember Me sold out. Kind of frustrating as I have used coupon codes in the past in didn't remember it being so difficult to find in the order entry where to put the code.
If I recall correctly, the first page after you hit checkout on your cart, there's an advanced options or something similar that you can click on just below your items, and you can enter your coupon there.

Their daily/weekly sales do not qualify for further coupon discounts though, so you won't see that coupon field if you're trying to purchase any of the aforementioned.

I've never ordered from play-asia before, but I grabbed this and Metro Last Light.  Great prices on these.

I did a search and found evidence that future dlc for these games is most likely be region locked to the account.  I hardly ever play dlc, so I guess I'm fine with it.

Thanks OP!

Of all the PAL DLC I have ever tried to use (and it's been a lot) only FFXIII-2 did not work on my US game/console/account. All the rest of it has. 

How long does a order take to arrive from play asia an estimate using the cheapest shipping?

It's $35 on amazon now. I'm worried if I bite that it will drop in price by the time I get it in a month. On the other hand I have zero intentions of getting the DLC and I doub't it will drop as cheap as the Korean version.

For those wondering about DLC someone on facebook posted.

Ignacio Crimson Knight Román

It will, but you need to have a Korean account to redeem the DLC codes, then when it's installed it will be installed for every user on the same console so you can use it with your main account. The most annoying part is making a Korean account really.

How long does a order take to arrive from play asia an estimate using the cheapest shipping?

It's $35 on amazon now. I'm worried if I bite that it will drop in price by the time I get it in a month. On the other hand I have zero intentions of getting the DLC and I doub't it will drop as cheap as the Korean version.
Last time I ordered from them, it took 3-4 weeks. I think most of the holdup depends on how long it takes it to clear customs.

For those wondering about DLC someone on facebook posted.

Ignacio Crimson Knight Román

It will, but you need to have a Korean account to redeem the DLC codes, then when it's installed it will be installed for every user on the same console so you can use it with your main account. The most annoying part is making a Korean account really.
This is a good thing. But, does that mean to buy new DLC you just need to log in to your Korean account, buy it, download it, and switch to your regular account as well? Or, can you just buy NA DLC and then use it on your Korean copy?

bread's done
Back