BRE Software $12 bonus on 5 non sports trade in

Kovorkian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Just got this in my e-mail from BRE software

CA$H for Video Games
Receive a $12.00 Bonus when you sell 5 or more non-sports PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS or PS Vita games complete with box & instructions. Not valid on disc only/cartridge only games or with any other offers or on previous buybacks. A printed copy of this coupon must be enclosed with your games. Packages must be received by July 31, 2013. Limit 1 coupon per person/family/address/E-Mail address.

See http://www.SellVideoGames.com for Instant Quote & FREE Shipping Label

Limit 1 coupon per person/family/address/E-Mail address.
I wonder if they know, Vita games don't have manuals....

Hope this helps someone

Heres a link to the coupon

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o669/KovorkianCAG/CAG%20Pickups/BRECoupon_zpsa77e7d32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this in my email too. The only time I used them was for a replacement case, since noone else had them and even then it cost me like $12 for one case with the artwork + 2 manuals, don't know how much money you'd get for selling them games though, this might be a good deal if they pay well. People here on CAG are a lot more likely to sell to Amazon and even GameStop than BRE. Thanks for posting it though, maybe someone will use it. It's funny they say they want it complete as well because they literally strip it piece by piece and sell discs, cases, and manuals all separately (at least from what I saw with the 360). Think I still have a $25 off coupon too from when I purchased there.

So how does BRE take in collector's editions? I notice they have a lot of separate values for stuff like Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest edition. Will they cover the shipping for the whole thing, or do they only want the game/manual/box with the alternate UPC?

is that literally the coupon or does it look different in the email? i noticed they take port royale 3 for 17.xx, that would be more than i paid for it. they also have some of the games i got from gamestop cheap for about 3 bucks a piece, whereas GS and Amazon only give cents for them. might be worth it to get rid of some old crap that im done with.

added a link to a jpg of the coupon.

some trade-in values are fairly high    :ps3: Bioshock 2 for 5.65 (web quote for complete)  gamestop is Bioshock 2 - $1.50 (6/24/13)  from the GS trade-in thread.

However I have personally never traded anything into BRE software.

added a link to a jpg of the coupon.

some trade-in values are fairly high :ps3: Bioshock 2 for 5.65 (web quote for complete) gamestop is Bioshock 2 - $1.50 (6/24/13) from the GS trade-in thread.

However I have personally never traded anything into BRE software.
i noticed a few good values as well, port royale 3 for ps3 was $17, tekken tag tournament wii u was $25, mass effect 3 wii u was 23. unfortunately they have a pretty scary warning about using their prepaid shipping mailers through USPS, basically stating that there is a 1-2 week delay and they have to call the post office to get them to process their mail. you can get paid via paypal, but the warnings make me wonder how much stuff actually gets to them.

bread's done
Back