Scribblenauts Unlimited Bundle - GameStop Exclusive $19.99

Thanks, I'll see if I can pick one of these up the next time I visit a local GS.

EDIT: Huh, I didn't know you could buy the game alone for ~$20 right now, so this would mainly be for the bonuses, which I'm sure I want all that much...I'll have to think about this. :whistle2:k

Last edited by a moderator:
Low Stock at a local store, gonna try to pick it up when I head back home on Sunday.

Is this a Sale Price or the set price to get rid of it?

Low Stock at a local store, gonna try to pick it up when I head back home on Sunday.

Is this a Sale Price or the set price to get rid of it?
I believe this is a set price to get rid of it. Most stores around me says low stock. One store about 45 minutes away says in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there was one at every store a week ago, and now the closest one in stock is 50 miles away, at least I don't have the temptation.

Thanks OP! I got a new copy at my local Gamestop. Not sure I'll use the case, but for the game and the sweet stylus...it was worth it. 

Picked up the last copy they had locally.

Pretty excited. I doubt this case will fit my XL though, and that stylus has some weight to it, lol.

But I think $20 for the game alone was nice, the bonus stuff just makes it better!

bread's done
Back