- - - - -

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Prima Official Game Guide For $12.39

#1 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   1788 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago   Has been playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
PC

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

This guide imo is a must have for those with AC: New Leaf tons of info and checklists for items and collectibles, it's a very comprehensive guide and it's on sale now (Savings of $7.60).

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/0307897079/

komentra.png

komentra.png

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: 
http://screencast.com/t/aBsudgNLaVL

#2 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   24313 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

I second this guide--I use it nearly every time I play, and it's incredibly comprehensive. Stephen Stratton really outdid himself with this one. :)

I notice that one complaint from Amazon reviews is that the actual selling value of items isn't explicitly stated, but I don't find it very difficult at all to divide the item value by 4, being a Math major and all. :razz:

On a somewhat unrelated note, Stratton is writing the Pokemon X/Y guide, and while I'm assuming the 256-page count is a placeholder value, it's supposedly hardcover and preorderable at $12.99 (MSRP of $19.99) here.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Bloodborne :ps3: Ratchet & Clank HD :vita: Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!; Shovel Knight

Last Beaten/Completed Game [4/29]:  :vita: XBlaze Code: Embryo (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#3 Link2999   Demon Lord CAGiversary!   1888 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

The biggest thing that bugs me with this guide (besides the item prices) is that he calls Kapp'n a Turtle. He is OBVIOUSLY a Kappa! Guess someone needs to catch up on their Japanese folk lore.

#4 Brawl96   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

I got this price matched at best buy when it was 12.27. Amazing guide!

#5 Glass_Ghost_0   [Title Not Selected] CAGiversary!   2283 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Glass_Ghost_0

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:56 AM

Bought one. Hope it's pretty good, I've only ever bought guides for Oblivion and Skyrim.

#6 guitar1god   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   39 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

guitar1god

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Bought one, huge animal crossing fan.

"You Gotta Shaaaaaare! You Gotta Caaaare!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie duxyM

#7 genderbreak   what am i doing CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

genderbreak

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Probably'll end up buying this since I have little idea what I'm doing in ACNL besides catching bugs and fishing.

don't touch me

#8 Kidorangepanda   Arcade PCB Addict CAGiversary!   332 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Kidorangepanda

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

Probably'll end up buying this since I have little idea what I'm doing in ACNL besides catching bugs and fishing.

You mean there is other stuff to do? Lol.
Sell me your Candy Cabs!