* * * * * 21 votes

3DS eShop Deals - 7/2: Phoenix Wright Sale, $30 Attack on Titan, $2 Tappingo, $2 Cubit, and More!

3DS 3DS eShop Nintendo eShop Indies

#6391 lBleachl   No, not Clorox. CAGiversary!   115 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:20 AM

If anyone is interested, here is an article by the localization director for the Ace Attorney games. It is a long read.

http://www.capcom-un...nd-ace-attorney

Bleachfan333.png

#6392 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   7527 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:26 AM

Mercenaries Saga 2 is the closest we'll get to more Final Fantasy Tactics on 3DS, likely. I want it.

I've played about 15 minutes of it so far but I would call it a low budget version of Final Fantasy Tactics.  It's very similar, but just doesn't seem as polished as FFT.  My main gripe so far is I can't seem to rotate the battlefield, which has pissed me off on a couple occasions.  I would say it's priced right, though I have no idea how long the story is.  It's worth the price of a cheap lunch though, at least from what I've seen.

#6393 jkimrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1389 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:32 AM

Any word on the PW games making it to Android?  The iOS versions have been out for quite awhile haven't they?

#6394 tfr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:53 AM

Any word on the PW games making it to Android?  The iOS versions have been out for quite awhile haven't they?

If it was already available in Japan for over 2 years, chances are they don't care.