Turtle Beach Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ear Force Foxtrot Limited Edition Universal Headset 60% Off

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this on any other threads so I'll post it here. These can be used on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. They are only $24.99. That's 60% off of $62.99. They are refurbished but it's still a pretty good deal. Best Buy had a sale on refurbished so I think this is a good deal if you wanted this and missed that sale.

http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/N82E16874502036

Last edited by a moderator:
These are refurb's.  Its mentioned in a couple out of the way spots.  Kinda kills it but i still may get them.  I need a second beater pair of headphones.

These are refurb's. Its mentioned in a couple out of the way spots. Kinda kills it but i still may get them. I need a second beater pair of headphones.
I don't see refurbished written anywhere, so where'd you come up with that.

...it says so right there on the side?

“Quit messing around—isn’t it time you totally dominated in Call of Duty? This refurbished headset is your one-way ticket to a shooter experience like you’ve never had before—incredible stereo, crystal clear chat commands for your team, and a Bass Boost so monstrous it’ll make your ears bleed. Ready to get seriously bad? Here’s your ride...

I don't see refurbished written anywhere, so where'd you come up with that.
Not only on the previously mentioned right side but when its in your cart the very first word in the item description is refurbished in bold lettering. That, sir, is where i came up with that. Please adjust your post to accurately describe what is being sold.

I bought this headset on clearance at Target for $29.99 a few months ago, works great and have had zero issues with it.

kit352 said:
Not only on the previously mentioned right side but when its in your cart the very first word in the item description is refurbished in bold lettering. That, sir, is where i came up with that. Please adjust your post to accurately describe what is being sold.
Done. Thanks for sharing where it said that at because I didn't see it the first time I looked.

bread's done
Back