Free avatar outfits for the 360 Karaoke game

SikFlux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
First come, first serve.. if you grab one please let people know which one(s) have been redeemed.

Karaoke Glam Rocker Avatar Outfit

Female: TGX24-76PJY-F3TC6-CJKD9-4KVJZ
Male: HQRHH-G2X7F-43MV9-R9MWF-W42KZ

Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Oufit

Female: D2WT2-D9PG7-YQWF6-M3RVH-M767Z
Male: 6PPRF-Q3RQK-M924X-YXXM9-6M44Z

Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit

Female: 6XFV2-F3H33-3D72F-C2RFX-J997Z
Male: X9TH6-TJ9VV-JHFXQ-H2KGD-DV9JZ

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit

Female: 2GMR4-Y7YH2-M4YJ7-KJGW4-73YMZ
Male: J2GHC-KVH7M-GFC6C-CX2HW-M2CXZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks i using this code 

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit

Female: 2GMR4-Y7YH2-M4YJ7-KJGW4-73YMZ

Those avatar outfits are not only for the karaoke game. They are the same as any other avatar gear and should work in any other game that any other avatar gear works in.

Those avatar outfits are not only for the karaoke game. They are the same as any other avatar gear and should work in any other game that any other avatar gear works in.
Thanks for the clarification.. I was mainly trying to get the point across that they weren't actual avatar items.. like the avatar you friends see on the dashboard, but I didn't know they worked in other avatar-based games. Hmm.. I think I better stop typing avatar before I get sued by James Cameron.

They ARE actual avatar items. The same as any other avatar gear. You are completly mistaken as to the nature of those items. You seem to have them confused with FAMESTAR avatar gear which is only usable in and across Famestar avatar game titles. Check the link to see what I mean.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/famestar

My apologies if I'm being overly critical, I'd just hate to see someone pass these up due to misinformation. These are pretty cool outfits in a cheesy sort of way and a nice drop.

They ARE actual avatar items. The same as any other avatar gear. You are completly mistaken as to the nature of those items. You seem to have them confused with FAMESTAR avatar gear which is only usable in and across Famestar avatar game titles. Check the link to see what I mean.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/famestar

My apologies if I'm being overly critical, I'd just hate to see someone pass these up due to misinformation. These are pretty cool outfits in a cheesy sort of way and a nice drop.
Ahh.. the way the page I got the codes from read made it sound like they were for use in the Karaoke game only, and obviously I didn't check since that would have burned the code... I went ahead and removed the first line.

bread's done
Back