Best Buy - B&M B1G1(YMMV!) Vita, PS3, Xbox, Wii, & DS!

Johnnybeachboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
From Brick Township, New Jersey store:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98553390@N05/9236207168/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98553390@N05/9236208758/lightbox/

Sorry, CAG won't link my photos....

So I decided to go to Best Buy to trade in my Black Ops II disk and I noticed it was B1G1 Free. I ended up buying some PS3 and Vita games:

Resistance Burning Skies ($29.99)

Sleeping Dogs ($29.99)

Ratchet and Clank All4One (#19.99)

Sniper Elite V2 ($19.99)

Brave ($19.99)

& Spec Ops the Line ($19.99)

I also saw the PS3 Ultra Power Hub for $6.99.

Totaled $93.05 - $39.90 (Trade in GC) = $53.15

I also saw some recent Tiger Woods games, Shaun White Snowboarding, some NCAA games, Dragon's Dogma, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Medal of Honor GH, Journey Collections, Prototype 2 CE, Resistance triple Pack, Uncharted 2, a few Vita games (Gravity, MvsC3, Silent Hill, Wipeout) etc

I saw the Ouya **Free** cards which weren't actually free. There was ALSO B1G1 free on other systems.

Happy Hunting Fellow CAGS!

P.S I'm hunting down a Gears 3 Epic Edition.

Edit: There may or may not be a limit on games, a clerk told me it was a limit for 6 games. I doubt it's true since I had six games. He must've been a manager. He also ripped the tag off the free Ouya cards. Must've been an error with the scanning process for them. In before they closed too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jsut reporting so just incase. Figured it was a 4th of July YMMV sale.

Let me know if you guys find anything!

This was the only time I saw something like this at my store.

Former Best Buy, here:

This screams "store specific" or "manager deal." Those are generic sign placards we would use if we were trying to do a fire sale on certain items. Since they're using the yellow labels with, what looks to be, handwriting on them, this isn't corporate or district-wide.

I actually took advantage of this deal at the same Brick Nj store. I created a topic about it and think it is very YMMV. The store had quite a few decent titles though. I grabbed Syndicate and Binary Domain for $20 in total.

Dang, I could have definitely used a copy of Pikmin 2. 

By the way...what does B&M mean? That acronym is like...the only one I've never understood =P

Ah, thanks guys. That's what I originally thought, but wasn't sure. I just usually hear it to describe small Mom and Pop shops. 

bread's done
Back